GameStop Pre-Owned Blu Ray & DVD $1 (In Store Pick Up Only)

Forgive my ignorance here, but do the prices in the store generally match what's on the website? I mean, if I know a local store has a few for $1, what are the odds the the store will have others in stock for $1 that aren't on the website?

Wish there was a way to know what stores still carry blu rays. I'd rather just stop by one or two and see if they have anything and hope I can get it for $1 if it is on the site rather than keep trying to hunt and peck through these movies hoping one shows up as in stock in the like 20 within 20 minutes of my place. Three pages in and nothing.

Any word on how long this is going to last? I'm stuck out of the country until the 27th, but there are 8+ locations within driving distance of my home if this continues to the end of the month.

Stopped by a GameStop that showed certain title availability on the website and didn't see them out so I asked the clerk. He went behind the counter and emptied a drawer full of discs in the little sleeves they keep PS2 and DS games in. They were all Spider-Man 1, 2, Underworld Awakening, Resident Evil Retribution and XXX. There were a couple of RE:R with cases but not many. Nothing I needed or wanted especially without cases. I'd imagine the clearance price will stick until they either run out or probably salvage them

So I found a couple I want to pick up but when I check the store availability the price goes back up to $10.  What gives?

Thanks,

bread's done
Back