Best Buy: Select DVDs and Blu Rays Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Picked up This is the End and Appleseed Alpha.

Was close to also getting Elysium and Stalingrad but held back. 

The BB ad says there're are over 35+ movies that are part of this sale, and it clearly shows Amazing Spider Man 2 as part of the deal. The sale price shows up online but it does not work with the b1g1 free. Hmmm. That's annoying.

The BB ad says there're are over 35+ movies that are part of this sale, and it clearly shows Amazing Spider Man 2 as part of the deal. The sale price shows up online but it does not work with the b1g1 free. Hmmm. That's annoying.
I would call BB customer service and have them fix it manually, if that's one of the movies you're interested in.

That was one of the movies I was hoping would be in this sale, I haven't seen the physical ad, just looked at the online list. Not sure what I would pair with it but would definitely pick it up. Will be interesting to hear if you have any luck getting it included.

bread's done
Back