UPDATED GIVEAWAY: Black Ops 3 and Rainbow Six Siege Beta Codes.

JMingoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
115 (99%)
Giving away a some of Black Ops 3 Beta Codes. All you have to do is ad my gamertag and check your activity feed or use the xbox app. Ill be posting some beta codes on my profile and they work for every system.

Gamertag: Lost Affect

Also Giving away some Rainbow Six codes codes via Activity Feed of the Xbox One Friends Lists as well so look at that!

I'm trying to help as many people as possible! Would love to have friends to play with. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving away a whole bunch of Rainbow Six Siege Beta Codes. I will send code and instructions on how to redeem it. All you have to do is add me as a friend. I'm doing this because I have little friends to play with on Xbox One and would love to have more to play with especially when Beta comes out!

So add me and send me a message with your CheapAssGamer username. Thanks! and there are plenty of codes for everyone I promise.

PSN: zDuhtained

Also Giving away some codes via Activity Feed of the Xbox One Friends Lists so look at that!

I'm trying to help as many people as possible! Would love to have friends to play with. 

cool i just sent you a friend request from my xbl and psn. thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

Giving away a some of Black Ops 3 Beta Codes. All you have to do is ad my gamertag and check your activity feed or use the xbox app. Ill be posting some beta codes on my profile and they work for every system.

Also Giving away some Rainbow Six codes codes via Activity Feed of the Xbox One Friends Lists as well so look at that!

Do you have one for PS4? Would love one!

For whatever reason this guy changed his gamertag today. The psN name that he initially provided was zduhtained. I believe his xbox gamertag that he initally provided was simply duhtained. It appears that he has edited his initial post an he now only wants friends on Xbox live. This is shown by how the post only talks about Xbox friends now. I was the first to post in this thread and most likely the first to send him a friend request, and he has neither accepted my friend request nor provided me with a code. I'm kind of annoyed how I just received the cold shoulder and how the op changed his gamertag to leave us psN users out. Either way though, The codes are his so he can do what he wants with them.

For whatever reason this guy changed his gamertag today. The psN name that he initially provided was zduhtained. I believe his xbox gamertag that he initally provided was simply duhtained. It appears that he has edited his initial post an he now only wants friends on Xbox live. This is shown by how the post only talks about Xbox friends now. I was the first to post in this thread and most likely the first to send him a friend request, and he has neither accepted my friend request nor provided me with a code. I'm kind of annoyed how I just received the cold shoulder and how the op changed his gamertag to leave us psN users out. Either way though, The codes are his so he can do what he wants with them.
i find it odd (he has a similar thread for black ops 3 beta too)

..long ways away to have codes i keep thinking.

i don't want to call someone out for being generous, and can't think of any angle he gains by fooling people. but i honestly find it very strange.

hope it works out for everyone though (and if so; good on ya Avggamer)

I think I owe uravgamer an apology. He sent me a code and explained by pm that his inbox had simply been blown up today due to this giveaway. While I don't understand why he took down his psn info, I'm really grateful for the code. Thanks for the giveaway!

I got the code, thank you so much 😊. I really appreciate it. I also left a comment under the black ops 3 page so if there is any codes left, i would really love if i had one sent to me. Once again thank you so much

Cant find you on PSN...let me know how to add you.

Giving away a whole bunch of Rainbow Six Siege Beta Codes. I will send code and instructions on how to redeem it. All you have to do is add me as a friend. I'm doing this because I have little friends to play with on Xbox One and would love to have more to play with especially when Beta comes out!

So add me and send me a message with your CheapAssGamer username. Thanks! and there are plenty of codes for everyone I promise.

Also Giving away some codes via Activity Feed of the Xbox One Friends Lists so look at that!

Done..added on psn :D

It would probably be a lot easier for you to just tell people how you are getting these. IE This is an instant preorder bonus on amazon. Preorder, get the code within a minute, then cancel the order. Same with the Black Ops 3 beta but that code takes like a day to arrive.

I hope this isn't the method you're using for everyone here. While very generous of you, you could possibly get your Amazon account flagged.

I got more in stock and will try my best to give everyone a code 

Giving away a some of Black Ops 3 and Rainbow Six Siege Beta Codes.

I will send code and instructions on how to redeem it.

All you have to do is add me as a friend.

I'm doing this because I have little friends to play with on Xbox One and would love to have more to play with especially when Beta comes out!

So add me and send me a message with your CheapAssGamer username. I will send you a message back with either a code or you queue number. 

Thanks! and there are plenty of codes for everyone I promise.

Has anybody gotten a code yet? I got reply from him but no code :whistle2:&

bread's done
Back