H: The Order 1886 (in steelbook), Destiny and CoD: AW (PS3), Rainbow Six (GBC, CIB)

Miker525

CAGiversary!
Feedback
98 (100%)
Hey CAG's.

A few things I'm looking to get rid of:

Haves: 

- Games:

:pS4: The Order 1886 CE. This does not Include the statue. It will include the game, in a steelbook with codes for the DLC and the soundtrack. Two notes though. The steelbook came to me slightly damaged. I tried reaching out to Sony as well as Ready at Dawn and neither were able to help me get a new one. I'll post an image below of how it's damaged but in short it doesn't open fully. It's also got two minor scuffs on the corner. As if that wasn't enough I'm an idiot and since I have two copies for some reason I put the codes together. I believe I've separated them into their correct cases but there is a small chance the codes in this case will be used. If that is the case, let me know and I'll send you the working codes. Overall though I loved the game so much I bought it twice. Totally didn't get the hate. However I've got the statues now so someone take this second copy from me.

:pS3: Destiny. Exactly how it sounds. DLC code is used. Disc is mint. Complete otherwise.

:pS3: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Disc is mint. No codes.  Complete.

:GBC: Rainbow Six. I'm not actually sure where I got this or why I have this. Might be collectable? Maybe someone just wants it. The original Rainbow Six game complete in original box with manuals and junk for Gameboy Color. I've never played it but it's possible someone else has?

:xbox: Halo 2. Disc is slightly scratched. No manual. Another thing that I'm not quite sure why I had a second copy of.

- Cover art/Manuals:

:360: Cover art - CoD: Black Ops (x7)

:360: Cover art - CoD: Black Ops Escalation (x18)

:360: Cover art - Nascar 2011 (x6)

:ps3: Cover art - Nascar 2011 (x6)

:wii: Cover art - Nascar 2011 (x18)

:wii: Cover art - Star Wars The Force Unleashed (x1)

:360: Manual - CoD: Black Ops (x1)

:360: Manual - FEAR 3 (x1) (calling this a manual is kind of unfair. It's pretty much just a front and back cover with some junk written on the insides. No pages.)

- Random books I've found in my house(Pretty much consider these free or at shipping or whatever. I just need these gone. Either here or if not, they're going to a thrift shop.)

The Wit and Anti-Wisdom of George W. Bush

The Mad Bathroom Companion - Turd in A Series (minor rip on cover)

Disgusting Things (A Miscellany) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wants:

PS4 games

Mega Man Legends 2

Moneys

Other offers that may interest me?

IMAGES COMING IN A SMALL BIT OF TIME!

bread's done
Back