Was this a good deal?

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was shopping around for PC monitors and came upon one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Vanguard-Personal-Environment-Xbox-360-6304300/dp/B0091A3AHA/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1432007436&sr=1-14&keywords=portable+gaming+monitor

being sold by Amazon Warehouse for a measly $95 as Used - Acceptable - May be missing one of the following: manual, cover art, or packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

Apparently it was $350 when it was still being made, so at less than a third of the price, it's a steal and I can make some use of it for my PS4, though it would be a tight fit. But at this price, I'm also worried that it may be heavily damaged, especially the screen which would make it unusable. Is there a chance of this being the case? Does Amazon Warehouse ever sell broken stuff?

Overall the price is good. I just think those products are pretty crappy. The way they look it seems to really restrict airflow.Those big bags on the sides must be wonderful for transporting the console and accessories, but they are just giant airflow blockers when the system is on. So just don't forget to remove them when you go to use the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say the price alone is worth it, and if it turns out to be broken, you could get a refund on it. I would jump on it myself if I could. 

It's a portable 19" monitor in its own case.  OP, if you'll be wanting to game on the go a lot, I could see it being worthwhile.  Otherwise, it might be money wasted.

bread's done
Back