* * * * - 6 votes

Best Buy Ad 5/24-5/30

#571 DemonsMaster   Jrpg Addicts Anonymous CAGiversary!   1442 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

DemonsMaster

Posted Today, 07:09 PM

Bummer I missed out on the fun but I'm too busy playing Witcher 3 to care lol. Grats to those cags who got in though.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#572 cg8889   Gamer Dad CAGiversary!   620 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:10 PM

Still kicking myself for not doing another order with Vita games and Guitar Hero Live. Getting those Vita games for $20 would have been nice (just will wait for PSN sales on them now at that price) and I don't have any intention of getting GH at the $80 GCU price but at $50 (w/ $10 reward certificate) I'd be all over. Oh well. Happy with getting The Witcher half off not even a week after it's release.

Heisenberg8889.png

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :vita:  Soul Sacrifice Delta               :pc: Hearthstone

:wiiu: Super Smash Bros for Wii U            :3ds:  Fire Emblem: Awakening

#573 angel98   DIC CAG in Training   1096 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago   Has been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
PS4

Posted Today, 07:10 PM

Everyone on SD get butthurt so easily. You could mention a Best Buy sale and if they don't like it they will downvote you.

I use SD for the front page deals only. Like yesterday I got a folding table from Target for $23.

Lol, I got that table too. Also I got a oscillator tool for $13. It just seems like the games part of SD is filled with people trying to make profit. It's done here too, but not to the same extent.

#574 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 07:14 PM

What was the Walmart glitch? For a while I thought you were talking about that double trade in fiasco last year.

That's the legendary one where people were getting $300 65" TVs (that retailed for over $3000), $8 kayaks, stuff like that.  Made the national news, melted the internet, etc.

3ds120.gif Castlevania LoS Mirror of Fate   :pc: TBD  :wiiu: TBD :vita: MotoGP 14

:xb1: Smite  :ps4: TBD  :360: TBD   :ps3: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps3: The Force Unleashed
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#575 angel98   DIC CAG in Training   1096 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago   Has been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
PS4

Posted Today, 07:17 PM

That's the legendary one where people were getting $300 65" TVs (that retailed for over $3000), $8 kayaks, stuff like that. Made the national news, melted the internet, etc.

Okay, I remember that. I only got pokemon x and y during that glitch. Didn't push for anything else because I was on vacation at the time.

#576 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   12301 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

That's the legendary one where people were getting $300 65" TVs (that retailed for over $3000), $8 kayaks, stuff like that.  Made the national news, melted the internet, etc.

some people were getting treadmills too on SD.

#577 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 07:19 PM

I got nothing.

some people were getting treadmills too on SD.

I knew I was forgetting another big ticket item.

3ds120.gif Castlevania LoS Mirror of Fate   :pc: TBD  :wiiu: TBD :vita: MotoGP 14

Trade List

#578 Autosaver   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   774 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:19 PM

My orders just got shipped.

Looks like it's going to be honored!

#579 ralph10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:21 PM

Still kicking myself for not ordering a tv when that happened. Although I did get plenty of video games. 

#580 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   527 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:22 PM

I have never been so jealous in my life. Congrats everyone

#581 cg8889   Gamer Dad CAGiversary!   620 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:23 PM

When stuff like this happens, how is it handled internally at BB with their IT team? Firings?

Heisenberg8889.png

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :vita:  Soul Sacrifice Delta               :pc: Hearthstone

:wiiu: Super Smash Bros for Wii U            :3ds:  Fire Emblem: Awakening

#582 lakers714  

Damn can't believe I missed this  :fridge:

r5gKEIn.gif

#583 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3789 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Picked up my games a while ago. Thanks guys for the info! Congrats to those that got consoles for half off! Epic!

#584 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   12301 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:24 PM

I got nothing.

SD still has that thread up, it contains a list of some of the items

the samsung led 55 inch tv was the most common item taken

it has to be a inside job

http://slickdeals.ne...for-any-updates

http://slickdeals.ne...&postcount=2018

#585 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   1571 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted Today, 07:24 PM

Damn can't believe I missed this  :fridge:

I'm not going to be as nice as you.

Fuck everyone who got in on this. Seriously, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#586 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3789 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted Today, 07:26 PM

I got nothing.

Don't forget those 20in+ monitors going for $7

#587 Autosaver   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   774 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:27 PM

Screenshots
Spoiler

Spoiler

Devil May Cry, Order 1866, Witcher 3 are in preparing state.

#588 lakers714  

Posted Today, 07:29 PM

Congrats to everyone on the hauls you win some you lose some now i need an Amazon Warehouse Glitch to make up for it lol 

r5gKEIn.gif

#589 ghost1914  

Posted Today, 07:30 PM

When stuff like this happens, how is it handled internally at BB with their IT team? Firings?

Doubt it. It is a simple computer code error that they will look into and attempt to fix. Only real fix would be to suspend any ordering during the ad cycling period.

#590 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   527 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:30 PM

The worst part of me missing out on this is that I was on CAG and twitter the whole time it was happening.

But my gf made me mad minutes before the deal, so i wasn't paying attention enough. And was on the final step on check out page before it was killed. Ughhhhh i am breaking up with her.

#591 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   8188 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:31 PM

Angry make up sex first then break up.

Want Amazon Prime for cheap? Send me a message for info.

Deader2818.png

#592 KurishiaMarurade   I'm an IDIOT! Trust me, I know. CAGiversary!   1211 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

KurishiaMarurade

Posted Today, 07:33 PM

Ok, they shipped all my skylanders but none of yhe games. Hope the games make it too.

#593 Daring   To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities... CAGiversary!   1041 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:34 PM

That how exactly i would also describe it.  glad i was able to cash in on a few items myself.  

#594 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   12301 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:34 PM

Ok, they shipped all my skylanders but none of yhe games. Hope the games make it too.

you are most likely safe, since they ship out part of your order

#595 Daring   To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities... CAGiversary!   1041 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:39 PM

i'm thinking the 

Don't forget those 20in+ monitors going for $7

or $5,000 projectors for $8.  

#596 dualrec  

Posted Today, 07:42 PM

People getting shipping on sunday? I figured it'd be tuesday before any of us with shipping knew if it worked

#597 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3789 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted Today, 07:43 PM

Oh good times. I got a bunch of games that Walmart glitch. Didn't even think to look for anything else until it was too late. This BB glitch is just as good too. Got NES Remix Pack for $13 and Bloodborne for $20 b/c of it. Great deals!

#598 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 07:43 PM

I would imagine they haven't fired anyone because this keeps happening.  Maybe it's something so deeply coded in their system they can't fix it properly without replacing the whole thing?  This level of incompetence and inability to handle what should be basic computations and the massive oversights really should not be tolerable for a company that size.

Trade List

#599 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 07:45 PM

People getting shipping on sunday? I figured it'd be tuesday before any of us with shipping knew if it worked

They normally ship on Sundays, probably so UPS can pick all the weekend orders up on Monday.  They'll probably be off tomorrow though or working at a reduced capacity.

Trade List