Puzzle and Dragons 3DS - $22.71 + FS + No Tax from Zip's Video Games

morrodox

CAGiversary!
Found this this morning.   Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.

http://www.zipsvideogames.com/puzzle-dragons-z-puzzle-dragons-super-mario-bros-nintendo-3ds/?gclid=CPGD2aTM1cUCFZWHaQoduGAATw

Game was just released today, list price $29.95 but Zip's has it for $28.39.  Use the coupon code "GET20%OFF" at checkout and it's $22.71, plus free shipping, plus no tax.  Coupon code is good for the next 11 days.  (Note that the "PROMO10%OFF" showing on their site is expired.)

Nice find.

Site is a bit unknown, I found a few people on reddit who seem to vouch for the site. Can anyone else confirm?

This definately will be the cheapest price until BB has a $24.99 sale with GCU being less than this.  I'm still debating for myself though.

Any other good prices on games?

This is a glorified Candy Crush, which itself was a Bejeweled rip-off.   So why do I feel compelled to buy this?

This is a glorified Candy Crush, which itself was a Bejeweled rip-off. So why do I feel compelled to buy this?
Because it isn't really either of those things. It's a good game. Watch the Quick Look on GiantBomb.com. They liked it a lot, and they are as jaded a group of industry insiders as you will find.

Loving it so far. First full game i brought digital on release date on E Shop ever.
Yeah this game has "digital" written all over it. It's the first time I actually debated on whether or not to buy a brand new release off the eshop. I just REALLY want them to open it up so that both of my devices can download the game if I own a license. Maybe that's coming after the death of Club Nintendo. A boy can dream.

Stahp

Thanks OP for throwing a deal our way. For now at least.

After I finalized the order, google notified me that "this store has applied to become a trusted google store blah blah..." Seems like this one hasn't been around long. We'll see how this order goes though. I've got 2 layers of defense with paypal and my credit card company, just in case.

I'll report back when/if the game arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one too yesterday. Will let you guys know my progress. Also on a side note, after I ordered Puzzles and Dragons for 3DS, I read something online that says if you purchase at Bestbuy you can get both the hard copy and digital copy of this game. I may try to cancel my zips order.

[quote name="BlizzardCyclone" post="12704185" timestamp="1432409632"]I ordered one too yesterday. Will let you guys know my progress. Also on a side note, after I ordered Puzzles and Dragons for 3DS, I read something online that says if you purchase at Bestbuy you can get both the hard copy and digital copy of this game. I may try to cancel my zips order.[/quote]
Not sure where you saw that but i picked one up from BB this morning and there was nothing regarding getting a digital copy. You do get a digital code with purchase but its just for some free DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back