SEGA Rally Online Arcade (SEGA Rally 3) for XBLA - DELISTED GAME - $7.99

Microsoft removes the games from sale, but they stay on the server. Codes which have already been generated remain valid. The only exception are promo codes which have stated expiration dates.

There are really only two ways to add a delisted XBLA game to your collection.

You either redeem a code or you buy an account off someone that already has the game attached.

Yeah, just bought a code and tried it and it says invalid, going to sleep when I wake up I'll contact the seller :( 

So anyone got a code and successfully redeemed it?

Edit: So I gave it a shot. The code they sent me works. It's currently downloading. Already had the game on PS3 (went with that version cause it supported my G25 wheel if I recall correctly). Anyway, since it could be the last chance to own it on 360, I figured I should take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this the site that is kind of shady?  I guess if I buy with paypal, I can always contest a non-working code through their resolution process or use my credit card so I can reverse the charge...

Has anyone heard of these types of download codes for the delisted Midway arcade games (Gauntlet, Paperboy, Robotron)? I've been dying to find a way to get those, to no avail.

Has anyone heard of these types of download codes for the delisted Midway arcade games (Gauntlet, Paperboy, Robotron)? I've been dying to find a way to get those, to no avail.
Paperboy and Robotron shouldn't be too hard to find as they had codes in bundles early on. I think I may have a Robotron code even.

As far as this game goes, even though I'm a rally fan and a Sega Rally fan, I always passed on the deals when it hit $5 twice because from what I heard most of the gameplay was online and no one was ever online, but now that it is available again for a higher price than the sales I'm interested in it. I may have a problem.

Yeah, just bought a code and tried it and it says invalid, going to sleep when I wake up I'll contact the seller :(
I would try the code again first. Last week, I redeemed a $10 microsoft point code from gamestop and it said invalid, I merely pressed the confirm button again to retry and it worked. That being said, I can't vouch for the validity of these codes.

I'm assuming this isn't for the game that was on the Saturn and in the arcade. Am I right? I already own a physical copy of Sega Rally Revo on 360.

So anyone got a code and successfully redeemed it?

Edit: So I gave it a shot. The code they sent me works. It's currently downloading. Already had the game on PS3 (went with that version cause it supported my G25 wheel if I recall correctly). Anyway, since it could be the last chance to own it on 360, I figured I should take it.
XBLA version supports the Xbox 360 wheel.

Isn't this the site that is kind of shady? I guess if I buy with paypal, I can always contest a non-working code through their resolution process or use my credit card so I can reverse the charge...
GDD seems to sell extra stock of promo codes. Pretty much everything they have for download was originally a presell bonus or a bundle giveaway at one point. They're not a "major" site, but they've been around long enough to establish that they're not a scam. I'd call it a low rent, but ultimately honest storefront myself.

If the online community is dead now then isn't this game the same as the disc version ?
There was no disc version of the game. SROA is the arcade version of SR3, including online support and a redone version of the original desert track.

I'm assuming this isn't for the game that was on the Saturn and in the arcade. Am I right? I already own a physical copy of Sega Rally Revo on 360.
Revo is a different game than SROA. This is pretty much a direct port of SR3.

GDD seems to sell extra stock of promo codes. Pretty much everything they have for download was originally a presell bonus or a bundle giveaway at one point. They're not a "major" site, but they've been around long enough to establish that they're not a scam. I'd call it a low rent, but ultimately honest storefront myself.
Thanks, I purchased the download code, since this game was never released on disc as you mentioned. Apparently, the site has some issues with codes that have already been redeemed, but I didn't have any problems.

XBLA version supports the Xbox 360 wheel.
If you’re saying that the experience you get from using the Xbox 360 official wheel compares to the Logitech G25, I will assume that you don’t really use wheels. It’s just night and day. Sadly, the 360 never had support for the G25/27.

I bought a code but it comes up as "Invalid."  It's been a while since I used a 360 code and the only place I could find to put it in was under the "Account" heading at the end.  Was I putting it in the wrong place or do I need to contact the distributor?

I bought a code but it comes up as "Invalid." It's been a while since I used a 360 code and the only place I could find to put it in was under the "Account" heading at the end. Was I putting it in the wrong place or do I need to contact the distributor?
If you put it in under "Redeem Code" on xbox.com and it didn't work, then you should get a different code.

If only someone has a code for TMNT 2 The Arcade Game.
That's an NES game, so I'd be mighty impressed if someone had a code for that.

Assuming you meant either TMNT 1989 Arcade, or the TMNT 2 Re-Shelled game (both of which are delisted).

---

This is mildly tempting but seems a little too hit and miss. Others feel free to guinea pig though!

For anyone that has Double Dragon, TMNT arcade, TMNT reshelled, Gauntlet, UMK 3..... if you're looking for a co-op partner hit me up!!! Gauntlet probably has the difficult achievement- 4 player Xbox live at the same time.....unfortunately I'm still missing that one. Gamertag- NinjaLunchBox79

Got one; FOMO strikes again!

Code was not mailed to me initially, had to bug the site runner after a few days. But he replied quickly with a code for me.

bread's done
Back