Switch and games(will trade for One X)-Lightning port headphones and adapter-Nes Classic/controller

mclld

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Free shipping U.S. Only
I am very prompt in shipping and with my communication, I expect the same with anyone who deals with me
My listed price is firm, if I decide to lower it I will edit it later
Listed prices are cleared to me after paypal fees
If you are ocd about the condition of your used electronics, do not even message me. I do not want to deal with super picky people
Non picky people feel free to pm me and I will send pics
I only accept paypal from verified accounts with a confirmed address and will require a signature on higher priced items

Apple Lightning to 3.5mm adapter $6

Apple lightning headphones for iphone 7 and up $17

Nintendo Switch with the joy cons/straps, dock, power cord, hdmi cable, 16 gig micro sd card, mario case, mario headphones. It will come with an account that has Mario Odyssey and Resident Evil on it.  $290

1 2 Switch $32

Zelda BOTW $45

Rayman Legends $20

I will trade all the Switch stuf for a One X

I have a bunch of American Eagle jeans and shirts, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts and Apostale jeans and shirts for sale.  They are all in excellent shape, most are sizes 28-30 up to 30/32x32 and most shirts are medium to Xl 18-20

I have  a new Nes Classic and a used Nes Classic official controller with the box, I am not sure what to ask but am open to offers
One S vertical stand $14

PDP Afterglow AG9 $60

Rainbow Six Vegas 1, 2 and Gears Judgement codes(Xbox 360 that play on the XB1) $3 each

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back