PS4 Sniper Elite 3 CE 29.99 Gamestop/Amazon

Gscept

CAGiversary!
I know this is pretty old, but for my collectors out there pretty decent find....
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sniper-elite-iii-collectors-edition-playstation-4/4944021.p?id=1219105378754&skuId=4944021&pid=1219105378754&ev=product+view

Its Now OOS at BB but available on Amazon and Gamestop for 29.99 both XB1 and PS4

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B00IEYG1AC Thanks Johnnybeachboy for the research

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Sniper+Elite+III+Collector+s+Edition,28zu0 Thanks to Flacksguy for the info

Last edited by a moderator:
It says OOS for shipping, but if you add it to cart for in store pick up you can change it to shipping.

I actually just left it as in store pick up.

This game looks hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=48&v=wOajBvAKkSg

Also full campaign coop and cool multiplayer modes.  Thanks for posting op!

Dont let these lurkers get yours... I can't believe only 1 member is reading this topic but there's like 20 lurkers all over this. Sign in people!!
Just another reason why the deals section should be members only. Maybe even a rule that you need to have over 100 posts to view new topics in the first say 3 hours.

I was reading comments on N4G, from people talking about lurking on this site. Being someone that really enjoys this site and tries to contribute often, it's disheartening to read about lurkers and such.

Sorry for the rant!

FYI this CE had been this price on Best Buy's site for about a week. I know because I tried to get the Xbone version but that was sold out already, now looks as if that listing has been removed from BB altogether

FYI this CE had been this price on Best Buy's site for about a week. I know because I tried to get the Xbone version but that was sold out already, now looks as if that listing has been removed from BB altogether
Then why didn't you post that a week ago? Its funny when lurkers make an account just to comment on a thread. They should get banned

Looks like a decent CE for the price. Was set to order from Amazon for $30, but checked Gamestop, and they have it for the same price.
May as well use credit.

Looks like a decent CE for the price. Was set to order from Amazon for $30, but checked Gamestop, and they have it for the same price.
May as well use credit.
Awesome!! Sniper Elite is actually an underrated franchise. Im surprised these weren't sold out long time ago

If you don't HAVE to have the tin and playing cards, the game is currently on sale on PSN in the Ultimate Edition for $19.99 until tomorrow's store update, with almost all the DLC available including the three-part Save Churchill DLC.  It's a cool game and looks pretty nice.

In addition, it's playable in Stereoscopic 3D.  Not sure of any other full games that are (on the PS4).

I'll be honest, I see people posting this game on sale all the time but is it even good? Is it worth a purchase even at this and Sam's Club price point?

I'll be honest, I see people posting this game on sale all the time but is it even good? Is it worth a purchase even at this and Sam's Club price point?
It's really good buddy. I actually got it digitally like a year an a half ago. My first thought when i was in multiplayer was, "why didn't I buy this at launch"it sucks you right in, with it being on sale so often it's servers are full at certain hours of the day. Slow paced but intense.

Just another reason why the deals section should be members only. Maybe even a rule that you need to have over 100 posts to view new topics in the first say 3 hours.

I was reading comments on N4G, from people talking about lurking on this site. Being someone that really enjoys this site and tries to contribute often, it's disheartening to read about lurkers and such.

Sorry for the rant!
You hear that CheapyD? !!! This is a great Idea. No apologies needed

Then why didn't you post that a week ago? Its funny when lurkers make an account just to comment on a thread. They should get banned
What, I was supposed to post "Sniper Elite Xbox one CE $30 on Best Buy, and if it were actually in stock this thread might be worthwhile"...?

And I've been a registered member on CAG since 2003.

What, I was supposed to post "Sniper Elite Xbox one CE $30 on Best Buy, and if it were actually in stock this thread might be worthwhile"...?

And I've been a registered member on CAG since 2003.
I wasn't speaking about you specifically.... but several of us got in on this deal. Im sooo sorry you couldn't get one or should I say Im sorry that it was OOS when you read the thread. Im sorry that the lurkers beat you to the punch, didn't mean to offend you. :whistle2:

I wasn't speaking about you specifically.... but several of us got in on this deal. Im sooo sorry you couldn't get one or should I say Im sorry that it was OOS when you read the thread. Im sorry that the lurkers beat you to the punch, didn't mean to offend you. :whistle2:
Eh, no prob, I did come across a little butthurt there. Ahem. Anyway, with news that its back in stock elsewhere, here's a relevant question - how's the quality of the bullet-torch-pen thing? Would anyone say it's "good"?

Eh, no prob, I did come across a little butthurt there. Ahem. Anyway, with news that its back in stock elsewhere, here's a relevant question - how's the quality of the bullet-torch-pen thing? Would anyone say it's "good"?
It seems pretty solid. For the price I can't complain. Check this video out though, skip to min 12:00 if u don't want all the extra info.

https://youtu.be/erAm_aA5KvY

Does it make more sense to download the complete edition on ps4 for $20? This edition doesn't include all the DLC.

Does it make more sense to download the complete edition on ps4 for $20? This edition doesn't include all the DLC.
While that does sound like a great deal also, its the extra items that are included with the CE that had me interested.

Might consider the DLC in the future, not sure I need it right now, with Witcher out now and Elder Scrolls and Batman coming up.

I know this is pretty old, but for my collectors out there pretty decent find....
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sniper-elite-iii-collectors-edition-playstation-4/4944021.p?id=1219105378754&skuId=4944021&pid=1219105378754&ev=product+view

Its Now OOS at BB but available on Amazon and Gamestop for 29.99 both XB1 and PS4

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B00IEYG1AC Thanks Johnnybeachboy for the research

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Sniper+Elite+III+Collector+s+Edition,28zu0 Thanks to Flacksguy for the info
I wasn't aware this was a deal, but I picked up the Collectors Edition at GS probably 2-3 months ago for 29.99, I feel like i've failed my fellow CAG'ers...

I decided to bite. This will go good with all my other collectors editions even if I'm not super interested in the game. Sniper Elite 3 will be added to: Borderlands 2, GTA4, GTA5, Duke Nukem Forever, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood, Titanfall, God of War Ascension, Gears of War 3, Defiance, Aliens Colonial Marines, Killzone 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Tomb Raider 2013, Metal Gear Rising, Call of Duty Ghosts, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Max Payne 3... I have waaay too many collectors editions and not enough display cases for all the shit you get with them

Damn it. I have the vanilla version on disc... just upgraded to the digital Complete version... now this version with all the goodies! Oh well... can't complain... I only ended up paying full price for the original game when all is said and done. :p

Damn it. I have the vanilla version on disc... just upgraded to the digital Complete version... now this version with all the goodies! Oh well... can't complain... I only ended up paying full price for the original game when all is said and done. :p
Yeah I know what you mean, my launch copy is still on my shelf and it's still sealed. Too many games, not enough time. I seriously spend more time reading about games then I do playing them. The Witcher 3 will change that, I hope.

I wasn't aware this was a deal, but I picked up the Collectors Edition at GS probably 2-3 months ago for 29.99, I feel like i've failed my fellow CAG'ers...
Why? why? Why wouldn't you tell us sooner? I'm glad you didn't though..

Just picked up an xbone one up at my local Gamestop store. I did the store reserve thing last night and they pulled the ultimate edition.. morons... Luckily they had the CE still in stock... a gutted copy missing the case. Asked me if I wanted it and I just laughed... Apparently one of thier fine customers stole the case off the shelf. They ended up giving me the gutted ps4 case which I guess is fine. Just another reminder that thier gutted *new* games irritate me... especially the CE. I ended up trading my copy of Sniper III for $13.20 and paid the difference to get the CE.

Do what Monoxide1986 did bro!! Trade it in and pay the difference for the goodies.

Just picked up an xbone one up at my local Gamestop store. I did the store reserve thing last night and they pulled the ultimate edition.. morons... Luckily they had the CE still in stock... a gutted copy missing the case. Asked me if I wanted it and I just laughed... Apparently one of thier fine customers stole the case off the shelf. They ended up giving me the gutted ps4 case which I guess is fine. Just another reminder that thier gutted *new* games irritate me... especially the CE. I ended up trading my copy of Sniper III for $13.20 and paid the difference to get the CE.
And yes, GS does suck when it's the last available copy. Their shelves do get ransacked daily, and yet they claim it's "new" by just putting a round tape on the case.

Picked up my Xbox One copy last night from Gamestop. Didn't try out the game yet because the Rangers were on, but the extras are really great. I especially liked the deck of cards and dossier.
Battery died on the light right away, but thats nothing.
Great Deal, thanks again for the heads up.

Just got a backorder e-mail from Best Buy this morning (shipped order, not in-store pickup).   I've already got a copy of it (was getting this one to keep sealed) so I'm almost hoping they end up cancelling it and giving me a gift card like they've been doing lately for unfulfilled orders.

If anyone has a SAMs club nearby , check to see if they still have the c.e . I think my nearest store seems to be phasing out games during their remodel.

I picked my copy up a couple days ago and the dog tags were missing out of it (a gutted copy of course). I used the Gamestop Customer Experience Survey and voice my complaint about paying for a new collectors edition and getting an A) gutted copy and B) getting an incomplete on at that. I just got a phone call from the Gamestop district manager saying that he's going to contact other local stores for a sealed copy and have it shipped over to the store I purchased my incomplete one at for an exchange. He also said I'll be getting a $20 gift card for my trouble.

I guess it does help to complain sometimes.

bread's done
Back