New 3DS XL Charging Cradle $15 + $5 shipping (Nintendo back in stock)

WormFOODx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, it's a shame it's not compatiable with regular XL's. This existing makes me not want to buy a normal XL cradle knowing full well I will probably purchase a New 3DS within the next couple years, rendering the normal XL cradle useless. Oh well, Nintendo once again foregoing an easy sale.

Note: The charging cable is NOT included. :wall:
Of course...for fuck's sake Nintendo.

Wish they had colors.

I won't be getting one just because I stopped using the one for the normal XL pretty quick. I'm prone to forgetting to charge it until I want to play it and its blinking red. Not being able to do that with the cradle and not being willing to buy another charger just for that I just stopped bothering with it.

Yea, one would imagine they would put that with the AC adapter. I hope everyone saved their SNES power adapter, I hear the next Nintendo console, NX, will be using that to power the device and it will NOT be included. Also for controllers it will use N64 controller for the first two players, any one else will have to use the Power Glove. All of those are, of course, not included.

Yea, one would imagine they would put that with the AC adapter. I hope everyone saved their SNES power adapter, I hear the next Nintendo console, NX, will be using that to power the device and it will NOT be included. Also for controllers it will use N64 controller for the first two players, any one else will have to use the Power Glove. All of those are, of course, not included.
It's gotta be arguably one of the dumbest things Nintendo decided on (not including the AC adapter)

Thanks for the heads-up.  I'm using the Hori TPU shell with my NN3DS XL system, though.  I wish Hori made a charge base that could accommodate systems with the shell.

I love how Nintendo ignores that the Smash Bundle with the, game adapter, Controller and smash sold out. You have a large enough customer base that will buy a bundled product for you to make money, hell you should save money from less packing.

bread's done
Back