GameStop/Amazon: Bayonetta 2 -Wii U- $44.97 New, $35.99 with PUR

Lilchiji

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Went into gamestop looking to pick up a new game to play on the Wii U. Stumbled Upon Bayonetta 2 for Wii U which was on sale New for $44.97. Never seen it drop this low before.

The Pre-owned Copy was $39.99 or $35.99 with PUR. Got a pre-owne Copy was complete in box with both bayonetta 1 & 2. Everything was in brand new shape so I was happy about that.

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/bayonetta-2/104829

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DC7G1WE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome, ordered a wii u today and this game was at the top of the list to buy. Hopefully the deal is live through the weekend when I head out gamestop's way. 

Amazon actually matched them earlier today, but they sold out before I could get in on it. Sadly, the tax and shipping kills this for me from GS, but maybe someone else will match and I can get a better deal. I would have for sure grabbed it from Amazon though, as this is a good deal, but not great.

Just now bought one from gamestop with double stack coupon + $5 coupon which brought it down to $20.15.

Just got a wiiu and have nothing worth playing. Is the original game that's included on the disc or is it a code for download copy?
It's a Wii U disc. Played the original last night and it was really fun / fresh From recent games. A good laugh as well.

I picked up monster hunter 3 ultimate as well and really enjoying what I played so far. The online multiplayer is still surprisingly active during the day. Thought everyone moved on to MH4U.

It's a Wii U disc. Played the original last night and it was really fun / fresh From recent games. A good laugh as well.

I picked up monster hunter 3 ultimate as well and really enjoying what I played so far. The online multiplayer is still surprisingly active during the day. Thought everyone moved on to MH4U.
I'm sure a lot of the people that didn't move on don't have a 3DS, so they play the only one on the WiiU. And welcome to the MH club! :)

I'm sure a lot of the people that didn't move on don't have a 3DS, so they play the only one on the WiiU. And welcome to the MH club! :)
Thanks! :) looking forward to it. Seen you played Hyrule Warriors, how are you liking it?

Also wish they brought the disgaea series to the Wii u Lol Nice Prinny Avatar.

Man.. that is what I am hoping best buy does.. this price + GCU discount, and I will defintley buy it. come on bestbuy! mama needs a new game to sit and collect dust!
That's what I want to happen soon. I have a $10 certificate so that would be an instant buy for me.

Redundant thread.

Rather than persecute these posters, CAG needs to (finally) get upgraded and offer features to stop this.

There are plenty of forum sites that have this tool. It reads strings of text in the title and subject, searches for pre-existing threads on the same topic, and makes sure to let the OP know it already exist.

They also need to have a system that fights against fraudulent trader feedback.

And people making a separate thread for individual items on sale at the same retailer.  One person did a few of those this morning, instead of a single "X Y and Z are on sale at ____" thread.

If only there was a thread already....

Oh wait there is.
If you're talking about this thread:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/345874-amazon-destiny-1999-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix-1999-lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham-1999-gamestop-bayonetta-2-4497/?hl=%2Bbayonetta

Then you're mistaken because that was an Amazon thread that was edited later after Amazon ran out of stock. It also didn't mention the pre-owned price which was more important to some who wanted to use the 20% off coupon.

If you're talking about this thread:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/345874-amazon-destiny-1999-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix-1999-lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham-1999-gamestop-bayonetta-2-4497/?hl=%2Bbayonetta

Then you're mistaken because that was an Amazon thread that was edited later after Amazon ran out of stock. It also didn't mention the pre-owned price which was more important to some who wanted to use the 20% off coupon.
That's not what I was referring to. They threads already got merged together.

Thanks! :) looking forward to it. Seen you played Hyrule Warriors, how are you liking it?

Also wish they brought the disgaea series to the Wii u Lol Nice Prinny Avatar.
Thanks. I like Hyrule Warriors, but it needs some balance adjustments. I'll try not to talk your ear off, but there is a lot of content in the base game, and I think the hero pack (season pass) is worth it for the master quest map alone (I love the "rack up your KO count" missions). However, there is a lot of grinding, and they require you to use all characters, even though you will inevitably hate using some of them. Plus, health is pretty useless, except in the main story. I still like it and have put in well over 100 hours into the game playing co-op.

bread's done
Back