- - - - -

50% extra credit for any game or accessory. Starts June 1st @ GameStop

#301 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1135 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted Today, 05:19 AM

If i save a trade quote right now, and the value of that game plummets, would they honor the quote? Cause i just saved a bunch that I'm gonna trade-in tomorrow. 

#302 EvilChamp   Super Nintendo CAGiversary!   656 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

EvilChamp

Posted Today, 05:27 AM

Meh.

GS used to be my go to place for video games. Now, they're some  niche retailer. 

BB GCU program has honestly won 90% of my business. 

GS has become a situational retailer for me -- eg -- some limited edition JRPG 3DS preorder (Bravely Second, cough, cough, wink, wink, oink, oink). 

Hope those who do take advantage of trade in values at GS win big. 

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talkā€¦ Have at you!

#303 UnderFire  

Posted Today, 05:32 AM

If i save a trade quote right now, and the value of that game plummets, would they honor the quote? Cause i just saved a bunch that I'm gonna trade-in tomorrow. 

I think that's the idea behind it, I'm doing the same.

card.png

My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/UnderFire

Running total of 360 games I own (Physical in OG Case only): 203

#304 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   1473 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:42 AM

At $200 GS credit after one day! Just need another $160 to get my bro the Batman PS4 :D

Trying to find time for video games, while also trying to be a decent college student.

Currently Playing:  :ps4: Bloodborne / Destiny   :ps3: Assassin's Creed: Rogue / Destiny  :vita: Child of Light   :wiiu: Super Smash Bros.  :3ds: Monster Hunter Ultimate 4

Most Recently Beat:   :vita: Mortal Kombat   :ps4: Mortal Kombat X   :ps4: Life Is Strange - Episode 1: Chrysalis

"Sony gave me a partial refund on a Wii U game."

#305 UnderFire  

Posted Today, 05:42 AM

Mario Party Island Tour is going for 27.20, not bad for a game that was 15-20$ a couple times last year IIRC.

card.png

My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/UnderFire

Running total of 360 games I own (Physical in OG Case only): 203