PCDD Batman Arkham Knight - Standard $36 or Premium $54 after 40% code @ GMG

Got in an email from GMG, and I figured you guys would like it.

Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be the game of the summer. The anticipated finale in Rocksteady's Batman series sees Bruce Wayne taking the fight to the Scarecrow and his army of supervillain chums for one last epic confrontation. This time though, he has help from an array of characters like Oracle, Nightwing, and Robin, not to mention the use of the awesome-looking Batmobile. It's going to be the must-have game of the summer!

Now's the perfect time to pre-purchase, as you’ll also get to play as Harley Quinn and get 4 EXCLUSIVE Challenge Maps! Punch in the code above when you pre-purchase Batman: Arkham Knight or Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition and get a whopping 40%
off!*

Where to buy:http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/batman-arkham-knight-na/

(P.S. Every link above links to the page)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI, you have to be a GMG newsletter subscriber or it won't work. From the email fine print:

*Voucher valid until [5th June 2015 and 5pm UTC].
Voucher only valid on Batman: Arkham Knight or Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition.
May not be used in conjunction with other vouchers or GMG credit.
User must be subscribed to newsletter to redeem voucher.

For this to work, log in, go under your user settings and check the box to receive GMG emails, then the code should work.  Too bad it doesn't work for the season pass alone.  Already redeemed the NVIDIA free code.

For this to work, log in, go under your user settings and check the box to receive GMG emails, then the code should work. Too bad it doesn't work for the season pass alone. Already redeemed the NVIDIA free code.
Quick question: I take it that nVidia code is a non-steam one? What about the Witcher 3 code? If I could verify they were Steam codes I'd buy a new card today.

Arkham Knight is Steamworks so it's going to be a Steam code no matter where you get it from.

Witcher 3 I believe redeems on GOG. Its developer also runs GOG which is trying to sort of be a competitor to Steam so I don't think they will generally be in the business of giving out Steam keys if you get their game somewhere outside of Steam.

be careful with GMG i think recently sold a bunch of games and uplay/steam removed access from them because GMG gets their keys illegitimately

be careful with GMG i think recently sold a bunch of games and uplay/steam removed access from them because GMG gets their keys illuegitimately
You may be thinking of G2A or I may have missed something other than the GMGvsCDProjectRed drama. I dont think GMG even sells ubi games to the US

bread's done
Back