EXPIRED - [Best Buy] Buy any smartphone and get $25 back in reward certs 5/30-7/4

angel98

CAGiversary!
This usually works great when the DotD phone is $25 or less.

tdn0Hfo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be sure you don't pay for the whole phone with a gift card. I think if you pay $0.01 with a non gift card it should be fine.

I posted this last time. It was $20.

Do not buy the non-smartphones. It will not work. I think the zinger was the cheapest phone last time.

I posted this last time. It was $20.

Do not buy the non-smartphones. It will not work. I think the zinger was the cheapest phone last time.
Didn't you get a $1 phone last time? I just missed that one.

Didn't you get a $1 phone last time? I just missed that one.
Yes. It was the Nokia Lumina 635. I still haven't opened it yet. I was thinking about setting up those apps that make money, but I haven't had the time to research it yet.

I just didn't want people buying the $5 flip phones and wondering why they didn't get it ;)

Can anyone confirm that this offer works with the $25 Verizon Moto G no-contract phone from the last link in angel98's post?

Can anyone confirm that this offer works with the $25 Verizon Moto G no-contract phone from the last link in angel98's post?
I've seen other people on another site that have bought that phone and they have points pending. That is the one I intend to pick up too.

Is it possible to do a return/rebuy on cellphones? I just bought a galaxy s6 on 5/24 at Best Buy and they rolled out a $100 gc promo on 5/31. I know there is a 14 day return window, so would I just be able to take in my receipt and do it that way or is it a more involved process?

Looks like I don't have the bonus points pending. Is it because I used a $10 reward cert? I thought as long as you were paying some cash, it would qualify...?

Got my lumia 635. Pretty nice for a "free" phone that gave me a $5 cert (actually a little more with elite plus and bb MasterCard).

Got my lumia 635. Pretty nice for a "free" phone that gave me a $5 cert (actually a little more with elite plus and bb MasterCard).
I got the lumia last time. I was also able to get an unlock code by messgaging att...Now I just have to figure out how to do it. IDK if I have to activate the phone on att first, then pull the sim or if i can just unlock it and use it on tmobile.

I got the lumia last time. I was also able to get an unlock code by messgaging att...Now I just have to figure out how to do it. IDK if I have to activate the phone on att first, then pull the sim or if i can just unlock it and use it on tmobile.
It's a kick around phone for me. I only have Verizon in my area and I have an iPhone 6 with them.

One question about the windows os, is there a YouTube app? I downloaded something from the store, but it just opens up YouTube in the browser. Not exactly what I was expecting.

It's a kick around phone for me. I only have Verizon in my area and I have an iPhone 6 with them.

One question about the windows os, is there a YouTube app? I downloaded something from the store, but it just opens up YouTube in the browser. Not exactly what I was expecting.
That's what the app does. It's required if someone posts a YouTube video outside of YouTube and you want to play it without actually going to YouTube.com.

Same phone I got the other day for $20 is now on sale for $30.  It does qualify for the $25 cert.  

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/virgin-mobile-microsoft-lumia-635-4g-no-contract-cell-phone-white/8347632.p?id=1219325223754&skuId=8347632

I'll be honest, I really really tried, but the windows OS is complete shit.  Maybe it's me, but there are several issues I have with the some key apps.  Netflix doesn't go full screen, youtube is just a link to the mobile youtube, and for some reason IE doesn't open the mobile page for anything even though I have it as my preference.  Oh, and IE is complete shit.  It is constantly highlight text instead of clicking on links.  I guess I have to hold it down to click a link, but even that seems to only work part of the time.  That's bullshit.

Don't get this.  wait for a good android phone to pop up.  Maybe I'll change my tune after I use it a little more, but I'm not happy so far and if I actually paid money for a windows phone I'd already be on my way to return it and get an android or ios phone.

I had no idea this promo was going on and was surprised to receive a $25 cert from a $20 Lumia 635 the other day.

BB automateically issued one $25 cert. That means I have to use it all at once, right?

I had no idea this promo was going on and was surprised to receive a $25 cert from a $20 Lumia 635 the other day.

BB automateically issued one $25 cert. That means I have to use it all at once, right?
Yes, but it does work on non BB GCs, like gas cards and I believe on airtime.

bread's done
Back