*Sold Out* Rock Band 4 Preview Party in Los Angeles, CA on June 16. $5 + $1.27 fee. (21+ event)

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/rock-band-4-preview-party-registration-16730551530

Confirm your spot at the Rock Band 4 Preview Party! This ticket is valid for one entry. You will need this ticket confirmation and a valid ID to be let in to the venue. There will be free swag, playable demos of Rock Band 4, and drink tickets for each attendee!

[SIZE=small]Hey everyone![/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Harmonix is going to be at E3 this June with Rock Band™ 4!  Unfortunately E3 is not open to everyone and we want the game to be accessible to as many folks as possible, especially YOU.  Our community has continued to support our games for years and we want to show you some love!  So, we decided to do something a little different during E3 this year – we’re going to host a party! For YOU![/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]No E3 badges required – this is open to anyone who can get to Los Angeles on Tuesday June 16th. What's special about this party?  [/SIZE]You’ll be able to get your hands on the unreleased game MONTHS before it's available in stores. This is the FIRST public showing of Rock Band 4.  It's going to be a blast!

[SIZE=small]What you can expect at the Rock Band 4 Preview Party:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=small]Be the first fans in the world to play Rock Band 4, including new features we'll be announcing that week![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Hang out with Harmonix developers – the people who actually MAKE [/SIZE]Rock Band 4!
  • [SIZE=small]Get quality [/SIZE]Rock Band swag right at the front door, just for showing up!
  • [SIZE=small]Premium hardware giveaways from our publishing partners, Mad Catz![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Two drink tickets per person![/SIZE] 
[SIZE=small]Please Note[/SIZE]: This event is 21+ only. You'll need to bring both a print out of your EventBrite ticket AND a valid ID in order to get into the venue. EventBrite will store your name and email address so we can keep track of the guest list and send a party reminder closer to the event.  But we won't store any additional info like phone numbers or physical addresses.

[SIZE=small]This is our thank you for continuing to support us – we’re making Rock Band 4 because of you.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
$6.27 for 2 drinks at a bar in LA is a deal. Most places are $7-$10 for one mixed drink.
Plus free swag. Seems worth it. :)

I would be all over this... if I didn't live 2,300+ miles away from LA :)
I'm also way too far away. I'd definitely go if I lived nearby. Figured maybe a few gamers might be interested in it.

Looks like it sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back