Big Trouble in Little China remake

squishface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
As a big fan of this movie, I'm not sure what to think. Reports of Dwayne Johnson playing the lead which I'm assuming is Jack Burton ?
I have been waiting about what seems like 20 years or so for a sequel and now a remake.
Hmmmmmm

I'm on mobile right now and once I can get to my pic I will make this look better.

What are your thoughts ? Are you for, against or undecided ?

If Dwayne Johnson stars like in Reno 911. I'll be fine. I'm incensed that they had to make a remake so soon, considering Kurt Russell can still kick ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H53kBYo1Jx8

They need to stop remaking movies that were originally good to begin with. Go remake movies that didnt quite hit the spot they were trying for. The only good thing is the Rock is going to be in it, which means I will not be watching it. :D

I'm not too sure about this. Remakes can be done good, but I would rather the classics never get remade. Big Trouble in Little China is one of my favorite films and seeing it remade kind of scares me. But we'll see.

They need to stop remaking movies that were originally good to begin with. Go remake movies that didnt quite hit the spot they were trying for. The only good thing is the Rock is going to be in it, which means I will not be watching it. :D
This right here. Lets focus on working on making bad movies better. It would make sense to actually do this. If anything, re-release the older movies into theaters to get new eyes on it.

bread's done
Back