Metro Redux (X1/PS4) $19.99 (GCU $15.99) via Best Buy/Amazon.

Hmmm seems like the type of thing I might go buy just because I can't resist the price, even though I have no time for it. 

My suggestion is that anyone who wants this game at this price and is planning on playing it soon should hop on this now.  Any game on sale not listed in the weekly ad is subject to a price increase.  I've been noticing this a lot recently with Best Buy.

My suggestion is that anyone who wants this game at this price and is planning on playing it soon should hop on this now. Any game on sale not listed in the weekly ad is subject to a price increase. I've been noticing this a lot recently with Best Buy.
It's been this price before and will probably be this price again relatively soon. I'm pretty sure Amazon and some other retailers (maybe Toys R Us) had it this price last week. Regardless, it seems like a pretty good value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic game series. Definitely recommend.

Its an actual remaster and looks beautiful

Definitely worth it. I picked it up for this price awhile ago and have yet to open my PS4 copy, but I really liked what I had played of these games on the 360. Nice change of pace from the typical single-player FPS experience. 

A big demo just came out on ps4 if anyone wants to give it a test run first
I know it was posted on PSBlog but have yet to see it listed in the store. As of now, you can only purchase the games. I looked under demos and searched the games individually with no luck.

I'm tempted to get this even though I don't have a PS4 or XB1 yet. I think I have a problem...

The used version has been $19.99 at BBY for awhile now so I think you should be able to get the game pretty cheap whenever you want. No need for an impulse buy.

The used version has been $19.99 at BBY for awhile now so I think you should be able to get the game pretty cheap whenever you want. No need for an impulse buy.
You get double points for new purchases with gcu at least and it's cheaper than the used Verizon atm so buying it now isn't a bad thing imo

There's not a copy of the game at my Best Buy within 75 miles, so even with GCU, I'd rather go Amazon Prime cuz shipping would make the prices roughly even. 

I picked it up at bb last week. I was going to dive into last light, figured 2033 was too old and might not hold up well but was wrong. Having a good time w 2033

I picked it up at bb last week. I was going to dive into last light, figured 2033 was too old and might not hold up well but was wrong. Having a good time w 2033

bread's done
Back