Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for Xbox One @ MS Store for $14.99

The link doesn't seem to work for me.
You have to delete the affiliate stuff off the beginning. Try copy paste below.

Code:
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Tomb-Raider-Definitive-Edition-for-Xbox-One/productID.296006200

Awesome price for an awesome game.
I wonder if this will be a part of GWG in a few months to increase hype for the new one. (Alongside Pool Nation for its 7th month.) ;)

Does anyone else think this will be a Games with Gold release prior to the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider? Does anyone else think Rise of the Tomb Raider is a really lame title?

Awesome price for an awesome game.
I wonder if this will be a part of GWG in a few months to increase hype for the new one. (Alongside Pool Nation for its 7th month.) ;)
i bet there will be a xbox one bundle coming with rise of tomb raider and tomb raider definitive edition digital codes. Then most people will sell both codes on ebay and digital price will drop like a rock. Just like it did happen with the assassins creed black flag / unity bundle.

RIse of the Tomb Raider is going to give Uncharted4 a run for its money!    no doubt!

15 is a good price for TR xbo.     TR was gold free on x360 awhile back.    
I think Titanfall will be free on gold for x360 at some point.  

I have a copy of TombRaider:DE XBO artbook "new&sealed"    PM me if you are interested.

bread's done
Back