Public Service Annoucement: Club Nintendo Points Expiration June 30th

Thanks. Almost forgot.

Edit: Won't let me order. Giving me too many errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get get to this. I've delayed this long long I keep waiting just in the off chance they mark the games down like they did the physical stuff. Still regret not getting the card case.

I need to get get to this. I've delayed this long long I keep waiting just in the off chance they mark the games down like they did the physical stuff. Still regret not getting the card case.
Did they do that? Crap I was like 50 points away from the shirt, so I got Zelda pouch instead. Oh well

Bleh - I was hoping they'd add a few more physical things for the end and was holding onto my coins. I forgot about it for the last few weeks.

I guess I better figure out what to do with my codes. I got 1700 that I will have to redeem. I guess I better get some codes and just put them on eBay or something.

Does anyone want a download code for the Flipnote Studio 3D for 3DS? I have no use for it. Just message me if you want it.

thanks OP.    I redeemed my pts for my free games!    got my last value.    Excited to see what nintendo offers for the *neo* Club Nintendo pt 2. 

Yeah, this is basically allowed by the mods. My last thread reminding people about the expiring platinum rewards was allowed.

If you don't like it here, no one cares. Go read a different thread.
Right! Why do people get so butt hurt about 'borderline' thread topics? Leave and go be a scrooge troll on Twitter.

bread's done
Back