Kinect for Xbox One and digital copy of Dance Central Spotlight for $70 with coupon code on Choxi.com

ISHCM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
the great question here is. who is willing to spend $70 for xbox one kinect and free dance central game.

I've bought one thing from them and it was about 3 weeks ago. Refurb WD 2TB external drive, everything was good and came in 3 days. Didn't know their ratings are so bad though.

If something goes wrong the warranty is under WD so I don't have to deal with them. Thank goodness because reading those reviews and I can already see returning or getting something replaced would be a PITA.

the great question here is. who is willing to spend $70 for xbox one kinect and free dance central game.
I love my Kinect and I bought it separate from my XB1 for more than this. I enjoy being able to just walk into my room and say "Xbox on" and my tv and sound system turn on with it. There are also a bunch of fun games for it so anyone who has been looking into buying a Kinect this might be the best way to do it.

fuck it, I got one. If worse comes to worse I'll file a claim with my credit card company. That reminds me, anyone else have an issue using PayPal?

Great advice mitch079. This website, choxi.com, is just a new URL for nomorerack.com. Horrible website, crappy products, slow/nonexistent shipping, terrible customer service, high return fees, etc. Just Google either site, you'll see tons of complaints at BBB, resellerratings, even a hate page on FB.

Deal with this crappy business at your own risk, I wouldn't ever buy a single thing from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI, Dance Central Spotlight is pretty much just a demo.  I'm not sure why they even have a code for it.  If you like the game you are going to shell out more money because the included content is extremely limited.

Oh man, just a little cheaper and I'd buy one. I'm going to have to sit this one out, but I'm happy to see the xbone kinect priced this low for once somewhere besides craigslist.

Man, been meaning to pick one up for cheap, and this is still cheaper than a used one at GameStop or something.

Though, still not sure if I can trust Choxi. Only ever bought one thing from them long ago for a gift, and it was alright, but I know about their reputation.

Would buy this for $50 just out of curiosity, not a penny more for what is basically a gimmick that gets zero in game use

You're buying something that's only used to navigate the menu lol

Got my kinect today. It came in a generic box wrapped in bubble wrap. The Dance Central code worked and the kinect seemed to calibrate fine. My wife enjoyed a few dance sessions. All in all, I'm satisfied.

bread's done
Back