FREE Pizza free medium two-topping handmade pan pizza Domino's starts 10-12-15

slowdive21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Register for a mlb account right now!

MLB.com/Dominono

Goes live at 3 East, 2 Central, noon Pacific (mountain time go fuck yourself  :whistle2:  )

10-12-15

Likes are appreciated!

-----

Deets:

When a pitcher throws a no-hitter this season, visit MLB.com/Dominono
and register with your mlb.com account.
after Each of the first 2 no-hitters, THE FIRST 20,000 MLB.COM USERS TO
ENTER THEIR MLB.COM ACCOUNTS will receive a code valid for a
free medium two-topping handmade pan pizza*
pan-pizza.png

*Carryout only. FREE PIZZA AWARDED IN THE FORM OF A CODE. Code must be claimed and redeemed
within 5 days starting from 3PM ET/12pm PT on the first business Day following the no-hitter.
MUST HAVE AN MLB.COM account. Code must be redeemed online. Terms and conditions apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Register for a mlb account tonight.

MLB.com/Dominono

There was a not hitter tonight.

Goes live at 3 East, 2 Central, noon Pacific (mountain time go fuck yourself :whistle2: )

6-10-15

Likes are appreciated!

-----

Deets:

When a pitcher throws a no-hitter this season, visit MLB.com/Dominono
and register with your mlb.com account.
after Each of the first 2 no-hitters, THE FIRST 20,000 MLB.COM USERS TO
ENTER THEIR MLB.COM ACCOUNTS will receive a code valid for a
free medium two-topping handmade pan pizza*
pan-pizza.png

*Carryout only. FREE PIZZA AWARDED IN THE FORM OF A CODE. Code must be claimed and redeemed
within 5 days starting from 3PM ET/12pm PT on the first business Day following the no-hitter.
MUST HAVE AN MLB.COM account. Code must be redeemed online. Terms and conditions apply.
thanks for the reminder, signed up couple of weeks ago even though I try to avoid baseball (like playing video game baseball but don't like watching the real thing weird).

Well, that was BS. Not sure whether to blame it on my net or there was just that many fatasses out there that really wanted that pizza. Got it submitted but just found out I wasn't in the first 20k. Oh well.

Ugh I had to step away for about 15 minutes and missed it. I can't believe there was that much demand that 20,000 was given away in 12 minutes.
12 mins? Shit, I submitted as soon it went live and ended up getting nothing. This thing was done likely the first minute it was out.

I got one right at 3. I almost missed out because I've been building a greenhouse all day and just happened to check my phone at the right time.  Thanks OP!

got a 50% off code:

MLB1-JCMD2YMTJ7

I just ask that the user posts the pizza they get as well as the price.  I was going to get last night (already had free one for Thursday lunch), but the prices were a bit high.

Hooray! A second chance! Last time it was just like, 10am; "gotta make sure I check this as soon as I get to school" 11:30; oh yeah that free pizza is all mine!" 3am the next day; fuck!!

Got one from my phone at 3:03. I'm on vacation out of town without a computer and didn't think I'd have a chance this time.

Thanks again OP!

Same thing happened to me this time as last.  Tried loading the page at 3, clearing cache, different browsers, but it didn't update until about 3:04ish and missed the free pizza.

I had the website up...forgot about it...and remembered, right at noon. At 12:01, I plugged in my info, and got it.

Had my pizza tonight. The hand tossed pan is pretty tasty for being Domino's.

Thank you OP!

I had the website up...forgot about it...and remembered, right at noon. At 12:01, I plugged in my info, and got it.

Had my pizza tonight. The hand tossed pan is pretty tasty for being Domino's.

Thank you OP!
They are pretty good. I normally don't like dominos, but the hand tossed taste like pizza hut. :lol:

?

SORRY THIS PROMOTION HAS EXPIRED.
Got this at 2:59, 3:00 and 3:01.

EDIT: Tried again at 3:03 and got one! I just walked in the door at 2:55 too and had no idea there was another one.

oh I didn't think there'd be a 3rd as I thought Domino's was only doing this for the first two no hitters.

last time I got a code and tried to use it that Friday and got error messages.  no issues the for the first no hitter promo though

I managed to get the entry page to load and submit before 3:01 for once, so I'm gonna assume I got a free one but stupid yahoo takes forever to deliver emails from them.

got some codes finally this time. LOL

wouldn't have to worry about meals this  week, till saturday.

bread's done
Back