Kirb's b-day lowball bonanza OVER! Totals are up! Thanks again everybody!

Vulgarism

CAGiversary!
Feedback
415 (100%)
'Ello all! It's been awhile since I moseyed into these parts, but I figgir' I'm getting pretty stacked. With stuff. Not... Busty.

Anyway, I'll be forcibly throwing items into this space and hoping I can sell them. I've got a terrible habit known as buying shit I don't need and I hope to pass that onto you!

OFFICIAL DV8 RULES
(with minor, small changes!) Please read and understand before bidding:

START DATE: 7/1/15
END DATE: 7/7/15
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PayPal, Amazon Payments

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (PST) on ?-?-15 or possibly even very early (PST) on ?-?-15. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment:
Shipping will be exact from zip code 97701. To make things easier and allow me to get your item(s) out as quickly as possible, once I update the OP following the sale end, please PM me your address so I can have your total ready to go ASAP.

The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

WINNERS:

• Unforeseen PAID TRACKING: 9449009699938603524595
    ​​​Empty Rune Factory 2 & Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS Cases $2
  • Dishonored Tarot Cards (sealed) $3
  • Mario Yahtzee $6
  • Band of Brothers DVD $2
  • Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S. and Final Wars double feature BLU-RAY $1
    ​​​SUBTOTAL - $14
    Shipping - $4.30

[*]TOTAL - $18.30

[*]CheapSpeed PAID TRACKING: 9449009699939083968183
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Skullkid statue and box (NO GAME) $32
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D pin $16
    ​SUBTOTAL - $48
    Shipping - $3.75

[*]TOTAL - $51.75

[*]​​Johnston306
  • The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo poster set - $15
    ​SUBTOTAL - $15
    Shipping - $9.97

[*]TOTAL - $24.97

[*]Narukami PAID TRACKING: 9400109699938603524609
  • Empty Super Smash Bros, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, and Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS Cases $1
    ​SUBTOTAL - $1
    Shipping - $3.45

[*]TOTAL - $4.45

[*]​​Spring Roll
  • Final Fantasy XII (custom cover) $1
    ​SUBTOTAL - $1
    Shipping - $3.30

[*]TOTAL - $4.30

[*]Und3rGrndKing PAID TRACKING: 9400109699939083968174
  • The Matrix Blu-Ray $1
    SUBTOTAL - $1
    Shipping - $2.30

[*]TOTAL - $3.30

• The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Skullkid statue and box (NO GAME) - B - CheapSpeed $32
    Opened to remove game. Statue has never left the box. Minor damage to box as seen in images. https://imgur.com/a/SE6hX
  • The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo poster set - A - Johnston306 $15
    Posters have been removed once for pictures. https://imgur.com/a/QESeu
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D pin - A - CheapSpeed $16
  • Empty Super Smash Bros, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, and Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS Cases - B - Narukami $1
  • Empty Rune Factory 2 & Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS Cases - B - Unforeseen $2
    GameStop sticker over UPC. http://imgur.com/nABPkM5
  • Final Fantasy XII (custom cover) - B - Spring Roll $1
  • Dishonored Tarot Cards (sealed) - B - Unforeseen $3
    Small amount of damage to sealing edge of cellophane http://imgur.com/YItcfe4
  • Mario Yahtzee - B - Unforeseen $6
  • Band of Brothers DVD - B - Unforeseen $2
    Discs in great shape, case has minor knicks. http://imgur.com/FJP9W6h
  • Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S. and Final Wars double feature BLU-RAY - A - Unforeseen $1
    Never viewed, UV code is used. PICTURES
  • The Matrix Blu-Ray - B - Und3rGrndKing $1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to hold off until Masa's lowball sale is over, but this is definitely on. Still a little unsure on the headphones, but the Zelda stuff is definitely going!

I'm going to hold off until Masa's lowball sale is over, but this is definitely on. Still a little unsure on the headphones, but the Zelda stuff is definitely going!
This guy is awesome everyone, and you should bid on his items. You won't find a finer person do deal with on this site!

And if you felt like adding any cds you have to this auction, you know I will bid man! Good luck!

Alright, I've got a good amount of the items up. Still unsure if I'm going to toss up the pair of Shure SRH-440s. I am looking to start this in a week or so, give some breathing time and get packing materials collected.

You know what? Early start. We had an excellent quarter at work and get tomorrow off as well as the third, so let's get this thing rolling! Bid away!

I probably won't stay in long enough to win most of this, but...

Skull kid - $1

Zelda Posters - $1

Mario Yahtzee - $1

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Skullkid statue and box - $10
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo poster set - A - $2
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D pin - A - $2

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Skullkid statue and box - $11
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo poster set - $5
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D pin - $5

Thanks for kicking this off guys! I did slightly edit the description of the Majora's Mask special edition to clarify it does not have the game. 

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Skullkid statue and box - $21
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo poster set - A - $8
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D pin - A - $8

Gibbin dis a bump! As today is the (fantasically relatively unspecial day) I'll come with news... This may be a lofty goal, but we'll throw it in anyway!

IF THE TOTAL OF THE SALE ENDS AT $100+, SHIPPING WILL BE FREE FOR ALL BUYERS ON ALL ITEMS! WOOOO!

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Skullkid statue and box - $25
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo poster set - A - $10
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D pin - A - $10

People copying and pasting my format for these auctions. :p

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Skullkid statue and box - $26
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo poster set - A - 11
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D pin - A - $11

Empty Super Smash Bros, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, and Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS Cases - B -  $1

Empty Rune Factory 2 & Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS Cases - B -  $1

Check if the The Matrix Blu-Ray is Spanish dubbed and if so - $1.

Let me know about the other two too. (Spanish dubbed) Don Jon and Horrible Bosses.

Check if the The Matrix Blu-Ray is Spanish dubbed and if so - $1.

Let me know about the other two too. (Spanish dubbed) Don Jon and Horrible Bosses.
The Matrix and Horrible Bosses have Spanish dubs, but Don Jon just has the subtitles. Let me know if you want do want to toss those bids in!

All bids updated! Will keep an eye on this at work today, but won't be able to update until I am home. Thanks for all of the bids everybody!!!

Hey all! I am back and updating the OP currently! Thank you all for the bids and here is to the last few hours! Bid away!

To avoid any confusion with the end, I will post "SALE OVER" and that will conclude the lowball sale. I will come as close to 9:00 pm, but to avoid (maybe?) snipers, it could end in four minutes, or seven, or ten, or fourteen.

Empty Rune Factory 2 & Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS Cases - $2 

Dishonored Tarot Cards (sealed) - $3

Mario Yahtzee - $6

Band of Brothers DVD - $2

Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S. and Final Wars double feature BLU-RAY - $1

bread's done
Back