* * * * - 5 votes

Fallout 4 - Pip-Boy Edition $119.99 @ Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop *Sold Out*

#31 Mooplaid   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Mooplaid

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:41 AM

credit card, I'm sure they don't charge it until it ships. Though I'm sure there's a hold (which obviously affects the credit limit)

I checked my order and it states that they do not charge until it ships or you pick it up in store (which is moot since that's not an option currently).

#32 BigTime2Play   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   507 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

BigTime2Play

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:44 AM

No one hasn't confirmed that they ordered a PS4 version.  It may not be sold out.   :pray:

#33 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:45 AM

i ordered 5000 copies of the ps4 version on best buy and then they ran out sorry

i need them all for my claptrap pip boy army

#34 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6692 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:46 AM

i ordered 5000 copies of the ps4 version on best buy and then they ran out sorry

I bought one for each of my strippers

#35 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1330 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:47 AM

Bethesda said this will be a very limited Collectors edition much like with new vegas and the first fallout, so dont expect best buy to restock, least i got my preorder in at amazon

#36 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4286 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:48 AM

The PS4 version never went live on BB.com yet. No need to panic.

#37 Youngnoble   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1388 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Youngnoble

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:48 AM

No one hasn't confirmed that they ordered a PS4 version.  It may not be sold out.   :pray:

I did so it was available.

#38 Johnnybeachboy   Need a CHEAP PS VITA CAGiversary!   1504 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Johnnybeachboy

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:50 AM

Preordered Xbox Ome version as backup.

#39 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1330 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:51 AM

Now to wait and see how many of these Amazon and Best Buy end up canceling lol

#40 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   885 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Well Amazon still has them

http://www.amazon.co...pip boy edition

#41 archerbro74   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

archerbro74

yep got my order in @ amazon.

#42 JasonTerminator   Not a psychopath! CAGiversary!   2588 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

JasonTerminator

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:52 AM

Preordered at Amazon, will keep checking for BB.

Stupid Bethesda announcing this shit when GoT is airing.

#43 ackbar7   Flamble CAGiversary!   3171 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:53 AM

Bethesda said this will be a very limited Collectors edition much like with new vegas and the first fallout, so dont expect best buy to restock, least i got my preorder in at amazon

I am pretty sure I ended up getting both of those for less than $30. Can't imagine that this will be totally unavailable. 

#44 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   885 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:53 AM

Now to wait and see how many of these Amazon and Best Buy end up canceling lol

I don't see Amazon overselling preorders very often but I can see BB doing it.

#45 mortalfloater   I <3 refrigerators! CAGiversary!   247 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

mortalfloater

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:54 AM

Ordered the PS4 version from Amazon and the Xbox version from Best Buy.  I'll decide which one I'll keep later.  If they both perform well, I'll just keep the Xbox version because of the GCU cheapness.

#46 BigTime2Play   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   507 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

BigTime2Play

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:55 AM

I bought one for each of my strippers

I did so it was available.

We have three confirmed!  Oh wellz those who wanted it is SOL!  :-({|=

#47 Mooplaid   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Mooplaid

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:55 AM

Preordered at Amazon, will keep checking for BB.

Stupid Bethesda announcing this shit when GoT is airing.

I've not seen any of Season 5 since my access to HBO was cut off when my friends account went bye-bye since his wife made him get rid of it.  D'oh!  Regardless, I'd still watch this presentation over GoT as I'm that hungry for Fallout 4 (and was hoping a remastered collection) information. :P

#48 Oregon   CAG Collector CAGiversary!   2195 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:56 AM

Bethesda usually makes an ample number of CE.   I have 2 FO3 lunchpails sealed still (30$ Amazon) and a Skyrym (50$ Newegg)

I expect there will be plenty of these.   They want to make money and money they will make.  Im like been working but i watched and im so excited i cant contain myself...

Waiting for BB PS4, but got an order in at the Amazon just in case.

fucking hell ya balls November gonna be rad.

this gon be good

i cant wait.

i beg no delays.

#49 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1330 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:56 AM

I am pretty sure I ended up getting both of those for less than $30. Can't imagine that this will be totally unavailable. 

Maybe So but that was also how many years ago? CE of games are becoming less and less widely avaliable, Look at the past few years with major releases and the face that the CE for said games were very very scarce, Destiny, and Borderlands come to mind off top of my head.

#50 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4286 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:58 AM

Yeah, I think people are just used to amiibos. I can't remember the last big name game CE that sold out within seconds. Hell, even a couple minutes.

The only one I can remember that sold out quickly was that one limited Hyperdimension Neptunia release on Amazon, and they warned ahead of time quantities will be extremely limited.

#51 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1330 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:59 AM

Yeah, I think people are just used to amiibos. I can't remember the last big name game CE that sold out within seconds. Hell, even a couple minutes.

The only one I can remember that sold out quickly was that one limited Hyperdimension Neptunia release on Amazon, and they warned ahead of time quantities will be extremely limited.

Apparently You Forgot about Destiny and Borderlands Claptrap edition but ok

#52 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4286 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:00 AM

Neither sold out in seconds. I pre-ordered the Destiny CE, it didn't take seconds, and it came back in stock as well.

#53 htz  

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:00 AM

Fallout 4 is also eligible for the $10 pre-order cert. promotion(@Best Buy) which includes special/collector's edition.

#54 RedFoxCommando   I Am Spartacus! CAGiversary!   795 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

RedFoxCommando

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

Just got a preorder in for PS4 version on Amazon, hopefully it holds. Got a XBox One version at Best Buy. Fingers crossed for both shipping but I hope at least one does.

#55 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1330 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

Maybe the LE yes, but not the Ghost Edition, least not on PS4

#56 ackbar7   Flamble CAGiversary!   3171 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:03 AM

Bethesda has a long history of making plenty of CEs, that within 6 months to a year are widely available at 50-70% off. Maybe this one will be the exception, if it is I won't miss paying $100 for this

#57 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   885 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:05 AM

Just got a preorder in for PS4 version on Amazon, hopefully it holds. Got a XBox One version at Best Buy. Fingers crossed for both shipping but I hope at least one does.

Amazon is good with not overselling preorders. The listing is still up for PS4 and Xbox One, so you're good with Amazon.

#58 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1330 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:07 AM

Just for those of you whom thinks this is gonna be sitting on store shelfs for months ill go ahead and leave this here.

http://www.theverge....edition-e3-2015

#59 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   885 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:10 AM

Just for those of you whom thinks this is gonna be sitting on store shelfs for months ill go ahead and leave this here.

http://www.theverge....edition-e3-2015

Very limited compared to what though? Very limited compared to how many of vanilla copies they print which still could mean that they print 20,000 of these.

#60 Mooplaid   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Mooplaid

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:10 AM

Bethesda usually makes an ample number of CE.   I have 2 FO3 lunchpails sealed still (30$ Amazon) and a Skyrym (50$ Newegg)

I expect there will be plenty of these.   They want to make money and money they will make.  Im like been working but i watched and im so excited i cant contain myself...

Waiting for BB PS4, but got an order in at the Amazon just in case.

fucking hell ya balls November gonna be rad.

this gon be good

i cant wait.

i beg no delays.

I'm like you.  Cannot wait.  I just imagine you like your avatar, except the eyes maybe a little wilder waiting on this game. :whee:   I'm also a tad worried about delays but Bethesda doesn't have a history of that thankfully.  And everything looked pretty solid so I'm thinking this date will stick.  Of course, I could be wrong.  I just know there'd just be a lot of "fallout" if the date slipped. ;)

The Witcher 3 seemed pretty hard to get.  I was only able to score one right before release date when Gamestop opened up some preorders.  Ironically I got two (both XB1), as then Amazon did so I ordered to get it cheaper and faster.  I was going to cancel my Gamestop order, but unfortunately the one time they were really on the ball and shipped it early.  I actually got it the day after release with the worst shipping option they had.  I figure I'll sell it on Ebay (a first for me) but I don't feel like one of the resellers doing so and that's not a good feeling for me.  But I really do need the money...sigh.