GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

Tea cups?

kingdom-hearts-3-teacups.gif

The deadzone is this game is terrible.

A fix requires downloading some exe and shit but fuck that just going to keyboard and mouse it I guess.

Find their weaknesses and exploit them.

But do it looking like Fire Emblem people. And some shit about jpop idols.

The Jpop Idol nerds are going in on casual westerners in the gaf thread for this game. It's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcGHIp8KvY

Nier 2 doe
One of the biggest things I'm excited for.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't like Kiefer as Snake.

Like, he doesn't even try to not sound like Jack Bauer.
I don't like it either. It's actually the thing about the game that actively pisses me off. I understand what Kojima was trying to do, but I do not like it at all.

lol WB canceled all of the Batmobile editions of Batman 4 days before release because they weren't willing to eat the cost of the Batmobile statue. That shit is hilarious. At least we're getting more free skins doe.

Finished the Pre-Sequel. Game got less awesome towards the end, but I figure that's just because they had to loop in more of the Borderlands 2 stuff. I really enjoyed the rest of the game. Only got a couple of missions left to clean up, then I'll start the DLC stuff. Really, just fantastic game. If you liked the Borderlands games at all and skipped it, I highly recommend going back and trying it out. I liked it much better than BL2.

The car stuff seems really shoehorned into Batman.

It's like "hey instead of blowing up this wall with gel now you have to get into the car to do it"

Wonder if Kairi will be available as a teammate or something in 3. I remember when 2 came out how a friend and I talked about what her limits would be when they made her playable. One idea i had was like a half light and half darkness limit. Where like she looked different on each half. Where one side was normal kairi (dressed in like white and pink) with her regular keyblade(destiny embrace) the other side was like a "darker" verison (like black clothing and maybe her hair like pure white) she had the same keyblade but the colors were negative and it was called destiny's defeat. She gains the abilty to control the heartless and manipulate the darkness as magic creating structures and weapons. It would be a bit strange though for her character since she has pure light in her heart.

Edit: That is some of the most nerdiest things I have posted. Sounds like I'm writing kingdom hearts fan fiction

Last edited by a moderator:
The car stuff seems really shoehorned into Batman.

It's like "hey instead of blowing up this wall with gel now you have to get into the car to do it"
After seeing a lot more gameplay it looks a lot less shoehorned in than it initially did. I fucking hated the idea of the Batmobile at first, but now I'm just kinda pessimistic. It looks like some of the race parts are close homages (ripoffs?) of the Burnout Batman levels from Batman Begins.

Batman is just another game coming out the same day as DMC4SE that won't be as good as DMC4SE.
True. Can't touch that Nergil.

Wonder if Kairi will be available as a teammate or something in 3. I remember when 2 came out how a friend and I talked about what her limits would be when they made her playable. One idea i had was like a half light and half darkness limit. Where like she looked different on each half. Where one side was normal kairi (dressed in like white and pink) with her regular keyblade(destiny embrace) the other side was like a "darker" verison (like black clothing and maybe her hair like pure white) she had the same keyblade but the colors were negative and it was called destiny's defeat. She gains the abilty to control the heartless and manipulate the darkness as magic creating structures and weapons. It would be a bit strange though for her character since she has pure light in her heart.

Edit: That is some of the most nerdiest things I have posted. Sounds like I'm writing kingdom hearts fan fiction
I would make fun of you, but I'm pretty sure I said the same stuff when the second one came out.

Though, I was like, 15 when that happened so it's understandable.

Everything about Batman Begins was great. Batmobile levels made by the Burnout 3 guys, extra costumes, Liam Neeson's likeness... It was just wonderful.

The best part was no Joker.

I almost flipped a table when they showed him in the last Arkham Knight trailer.

Why do you hate the Joker? Is it just cuz he's like popular and Batman's nemesis?

That's like me getting mad at seeing Mothra.

Oh look, Eggman's the villain again.

This table done got flipped.
You have a point but remember there was Shadow, Chaos, Gerald Robitnik, ultimate life form, lyric, metal sonic and knuckles at one point

Eggman has been the majority one though and he usually is working with the other "villian"

Batman and Joker died holding hands in a cave-in in the comics recently.

They should do that in the new game.

At least Archie has three ongoing Sonic comics.

But they also have a Mega Man one which makes them the worst.

It was an accident.

If Joker is alive in Arkham Knight I'm going to throw a baseball through Rocksteady's window.
Eggman is terrible at making plans is why

Im sure they have more than one, so which one will you throw it through? What if they have batman as security?

Post about politics, read if you want

off topic but did anyone hear insane trump and his idiotic speech?

Some highlights for you guys (actual quotes)

"When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?"

"I beat China all the time. All the time."

"When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically."

(Insane)

"They just built a hotel in Syria. Can you believe this? They built a hotel."

"They can’t get jobs, because there are no jobs, because China has our jobs and Mexico has our jobs. They all have jobs."

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

(People from mexico are rapist? No they arent coming to america to find jobs or better themsleves, they have come here to rape.... he is such an idiot! He goes on to mention latin America as a whole)

"Obama is going to be out playing golf. He might be on one of my courses. I would invite him, I actually would say. I have the best courses in the world"

"we need a truly great leader now. We need a leader that wrote “The Art of the Deal.”

Don't forget to sign th petition to get Federation Force cancelled.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-petition-for-cancelation-of-metroid-prime-federation-force

Or alternatively to sign the petition to have Nintendo ignore the petition to get it cancelled

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-please-ignore-the-petition-to-cancel-metroid-prime-federation-force
But is there a petition to ignore petition ignoring the petition to cancel metroid prime federation force?

bread's done
Back