FoxConnect 1 Day Flash Sale 06/18/15

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
Got an email saying there's a half off sale for orders up to $200. Use code: HALF OFF

I picked up the following for $58 after discount:

Sons of Anarchy season 7 bluray
Family Guy Season 12 DVD
The League season 5 DVD
Arrested Development season 4 DVD
Burn Notice season 6 DVD
Burn notice season 7 dvd

Thanks for the heads up!

Picked up the following on Blu-Ray:

Independence Day w/ Poster Faceplate

X-Men and the Wolverine Collection

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Planet of the Apes Legacy Collection

for $43 total.

I kept it lean. Bought Last of the Mohicans to comprise an addition to my historical epic collection, finally bought Firefly the Complete Series on Blu-Ray (with the coupon, it hit $9.50! Cheapest price ever), and Archer Vice for the same price on DVD.

If anyone does the sale, know that you can get free ground shipping on your total order if it's $25 or more before the coupon. After it, you still get the free shipping and a great discount.

Thanks! I ended up getting The Book of Life 3D for a total of $17.32 with free shipping.

I skipped the $5 bluray sale a couple weeks ago in hopes for a 3D deal. It wasn't my favorite film story wise but the animation and style were superb. Can't wait to experience it in 3D.

Nooooooo I missed this. Would've been the perfect time to scoop up the Star Wars set.
As far as I know, Star Wars items are always excluded from these kinds of sales, along with Dreamworks Animation titles and sometimes pre-orders, so I'm pretty sure you couldn't have gotten anything Star Wars-related yesterday.

As far as I know, Star Wars items are always excluded from these kinds of sales, along with Dreamworks Animation titles and sometimes pre-orders, so I'm pretty sure you couldn't have gotten anything Star Wars-related yesterday.
Well that's good then. I feel less stupid for missing out. Thanks haha

Well that's good then. I feel less stupid for missing out. Thanks haha
He's right, it was in the fine print - no LucasFilms, no Dreamworks Animations, and select others. If you want Star Wars, Best Buy has a one day deal on the Blu Ray trilogies for $35 each for about 30 more minutes

bread's done
Back