Rare Replay $26 via Amazon with Prime

Is this game only digital? Wondering if Best Buy will have a $10 preorder reward. Probably not on a $30 game. So this would be a better deal against GCU even.

Most of the 30 games I won't bother playing for more than 5 minutes, but theres a good 5-8 of them that are worth 30 bucks alone like perfect dark, conker, the viva apinata games etc

Not really interested in this game but bravo to Microsoft for giving everybody who is this great deal, and thanks OP for posting this greater deal for an already great deal.

Thanks OP grabbed this and while there, sprung for Adr1ft too.

There's at least 8 games I want to play; particularly curious to see how Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini hold up.  The rewind feature "should" help finally help me beat Battletoads (speeder level)

And even though there's backward compatibility now, I'm still happy to see Banjo Kazooie N&B and the Viva Pinata games in there... love those games

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great deal, I do worry about the emulation involved, and how blown up these games will be on the big screen. Jet Force Gemini has bugged me for years. I was 1 tribal away from the final boss battle, but could never save it for some reason. the ants always killed it before I got in sight. I spent hours and hours trying to figure out if it was my speed or that I somehow was spotted, but never figured it out.

I guess I can hope for this to come to windows 10, as my current plans are getting a PS4 on(or around) Black Friday, and maybe a Wii U.

This supposedly qualifies for the $15 from xbox rewards, i.e. 15000 reward points instead of the $10 if your a xbox rewards member.

Have they released a complete list of games that are coming on this compilation? I'm getting this for sure though, can't argue with $1 per game.

This supposedly qualifies for the $15 from xbox rewards, i.e. 15000 reward points instead of the $10 if your a xbox rewards member.
From the Xbox rewards site:

Xbox Live Rewards members qualifying for the Offer will not also qualify for the $10 Gift Card promoted on Microsoftstore.com.

Have they released a complete list of games that are coming on this compilation? I'm getting this for sure though, can't argue with $1 per game.
I suggest putting this list in the OP.

1. Atic Atac
  2. Banjo-Kazooie
  3. Banjo-Tooie
  4. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  5. Battletoads
  6. Battletoads Arcade
  7. Blast Corps
  8. Cobra Triangle
  9. Conker's Bad Fur Day
  10. Digger T. Rock
  11. Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  12. Gunfright
  13. Jet Force Gemini
  14. Jetpac
  15. Jetpac Refuelled
  16. Kameo: Elements of Power
  17. Killer Instinct Gold
  18. Knight Lore
  19. Lunar Jetman
  20. Perfect Dark
  21. Perfect Dark Zero
  22. R.C. Pro-Am
  23. R.C. Pro-Am 2
  24. Sabre Wulf
  25. Slalom
  26. Snake Rattle n Roll
  27. Solar Jetman: Hunt for the Golden Warpship
  28. Underwurlde
  29. Viva Piñata
  30. Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise

I'm really considering buying an XBONE just for this. I'm 16 so I missed some great classics.

I suggest putting this list in the OP.

I'm really considering buying an XBONE just for this. I'm 16 so I missed some great classics.
There are some great games on that list. Might be worth it, plus Microsoft has a lot of games coming soon.

I would be glad to pay $30 for a retail disc version for the Xbox 360.  Separate the 360 games into a second volume if cost and  space on 360 disc is a concern.

There is also this deal: 

Pre-order the hottest games, get 15,000 Rewards Credits
Exclusive to Xbox Live Rewards members, you can pre-order your Xbox One or Xbox 360 games through Microsoftstore.com and earn 15,000 Rewards Credits for each pre-orderable game that ships by December 31, 2015. You’ll not only get an extra pre-order bonus as an Xbox Live Rewards member, you'll also receive free shipping. Order now to guarantee free release day delivery!Φ 

Important note: Make sure to use the email associated with your Xbox Live Rewards account when you place your order through Microsoftstore.com, as that will confirm delivery of your Rewards Credits once your pre-order ships. Xbox Live Rewards members qualifying for the Offer will not also qualify for the $10 Gift Card promoted on Microsoftstore.com.

15,000 Rewards Credits

June 18 – December 31, 2015

Basically, you get $15 bucks added to you Xbox account.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but this collection of games offers 10,000 gamerscore for those achievement hunters out there.

Just came here to say Conker's Bad Fur Day is the XBOX version (Live & Reloaded), not the N64 original one.
What?

Another Rare classic included in the collection is Conker’s Bad Fur Day, a Nintendo 64 title with a fluffy squirrel mascot character and The Great Mighty Poo. Quakenbush confirmed the version in Rare Replay is uncensored and they did not take out anything from the original release. Conker: Live & Reloaded, a remake for the original Xbox, is not included.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/16/battletoads-lets-players-rewind-mistakes-has-infinite-turbo-tunnel-mode-in-rare-replay/#rOor5i5HUphEav4d.99

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but this collection of games offers 10,000 gamerscore for those achievement hunters out there.
I'm wondering how they will allocate the score to each game. Either way, I am excited for this collection like I was for Sega Genesis Collection back on 360.

adr1ft is also up for preorder on the ms store.  I used the link on xbox live rewards - $20 and you get $15 back?  sounds good to me.

Damn, this collection is making me want to get an XB1. I know I can't though since I have such a huge backlog of PS4 and Wii U games not to mention all my other consoles and games collections. This is possibly the best game compilation ever though in one package.

Migth be worth the $7.50 difference (no gift card, but no tax) to get this digitally instead.  Lots of those games I would only play for a few minutes at a time and might be better to own digitally -- no way I'd go seek out the disc from my library to play some of those older games.  Have to think on this one a bit...

Want to take advantage of this deal but this is one game that I want to have digital. Adding 30 games to my digital library in one swoop is too tempting.

Do they charge right away for preorders?
A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped or the product is made available for download. Note that we can't charge your card and complete your order if your card expires between the date you pre-ordered the item and the date the item becomes available, so please make sure that your billing and contact information is current at all times.

I may have to buy this just to play RC Pro Am on an Xbox.

Kind of want to wait to see what is actually included though. If there is only local multiplayer and no online, my interest level drops significantly.

There is also this deal:

Pre-order the hottest games, get 15,000 Rewards Credits
Exclusive to Xbox Live Rewards members, you can pre-order your Xbox One or Xbox 360 games through Microsoftstore.com and earn 15,000 Rewards Credits for each pre-orderable game that ships by December 31, 2015. You’ll not only get an extra pre-order bonus as an Xbox Live Rewards member, you'll also receive free shipping. Order now to guarantee free release day delivery!Φ

Important note: Make sure to use the email associated with your Xbox Live Rewards account when you place your order through Microsoftstore.com, as that will confirm delivery of your Rewards Credits once your pre-order ships. Xbox Live Rewards members qualifying for the Offer will not also qualify for the $10 Gift Card promoted on Microsoftstore.com.

15,000 Rewards Credits

June 18 – December 31, 2015

Basically, you get $15 bucks added to you Xbox account.
Is there a page on the site that shows this info?

so I was looking over all the games eligible for this offer and Adr1ft came up priced at $20, is the game really just floating around i space? that is what every video ive found has been.

bread's done
Back