Capcom 30th Ann. Character Encyclopedia $3.99 - Ollie's Bargain Outlet

JohnnySako

CAGiversary!
For the CAGs that have an Ollie's Bargain Outlet nearby, they have the Capcom 30th Anniversary character encyclopedia for $3.99.

No clue if this is YMMV or how many Ollie's stores there are.

Here's the store locator:   www.ollies.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Ollie's is fucking awesome.  Just discovered them when they built one down here in Jawga.  Lots of cheap books and wrestling DVDs.  (Seriously, wrestling DVDs for $3 for full sets, but WWE Network for $10 a month is still probably a better deal).  Will look for this next time I go, but won't buy because reading is for morans. 

Lol...well, at least you backed up your statement by misspelling morons :D
moran.jpg

If it's $9.38 on amazon.

Unless you can walk to the store you might as well pay $5 bucks to not leave the house and have it shipped.

Pretty sure Ollie's is more widespread than that. Nice try, though.
It's far more widespread than Fry's and Meijer, yet those two stores' garbage keeps being posted on the front page. Ollies is more widespread than those stores are.
bf9.gif

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS SURE TOLD HIM WHERE THE NEAREST OLLIE'S IS

fuck MAN SO BRUTAL

HE'LL THINK TWICE ABOUT MAKING A JOKE ABOUT OLLIE'S AGAIN

Idk why but the Ollie pictures on the site scares the shit out of me. Also, either I'm using it wrong or there's not a whole bunch of Ollies in the NY area, in fact the store locator shows me only one and its in Middletown.

For the CAGs that have an Ollie's Bargain Outlet nearby, they have the Capcom 30th Anniversary character encyclopedia for $3.99.

No clue if this is YMMV or how many Ollie's stores there are.

Here's the store locator: www.ollies.us
Thanks for the post I picked the book up today at my Ollie's in Rocky Mount, NC. I wouldn't expect anything but a quality post from a fellow NFG fan!

Snagged one myself and left the 3 on the shelf. Never been inside the place and now seeing what they have might have to pass by more often. 

Idk why but the Ollie pictures on the site scares the shit out of me. Also, either I'm using it wrong or there's not a whole bunch of Ollies in the NY area, in fact the store locator shows me only one and its in Middletown.
There is also one in Kingston, although I am not sure that helps you.

Thanks for the heads up-- the Bristol PA (near Philly) location had 10 of these, they were located at the books display near check out. I picked up for myself and friends-- about 5 left. The cashier asked me "Is there a CON this weekend or something?" Putting me on blast...

Thanks for the heads up-- the Bristol PA (near Philly) location had 10 of these, they were located at the books display near check out. I picked up for myself and friends-- about 5 left. The cashier asked me "Is there a CON this weekend or something?" Putting me on blast...
Ha! I bet you felt like such a geeky, nerdy morans. Glad to see the cashier properly embarrassed you for this morans purchase. Reading is for morans. Reading with pictures is for geeky, nerdy morans. Hail King TV!

Ha! I bet you felt like such a geeky, nerdy morans. Glad to see the cashier properly embarrassed you for this morans purchase. Reading is for morans. Reading with pictures is for geeky, nerdy morans. Hail King TV!
It was probably the copy of this I also picked up that really did it: http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-Philosophy-Ultimate-Walkthrough/dp/0470415363. Was the only one there though. ($4.99 if anyone has interest in trying to track it down, but I saw no other copies).

Also, if anyone else is looking, I saw more than a few copies of the Metal Gear Rising Strategy Guide, I think it was $2.99, might have been $4.99-- can't remember and I threw out my reciept. Also picked up the Little Big Planet Strategy Guide for $0.99, but it was the last copy-- so as always with Ollie's YMMV.

It was probably the copy of this I also picked up that really did it: http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-Philosophy-Ultimate-Walkthrough/dp/0470415363. Was the only one there though. ($4.99 if anyone has interest in trying to track it down, but I saw no other copies).

Also, if anyone else is looking, I saw more than a few copies of the Metal Gear Rising Strategy Guide, I think it was $2.99, might have been $4.99-- can't remember and I threw out my reciept. Also picked up the Little Big Planet Strategy Guide for $0.99, but it was the last copy-- so as always with Ollie's YMMV.
Aw man, I didn't know they had guides. Will check next time I'm there. Also, the FF books looks strangely interesting.

bread's done
Back