* * * * * 1 votes

Fred Meyer in-store: 6/19 and 6/20, $120 PlayStation credit for $82, $125 Xbox credit for $86.25

Fred Meyer Xbox Credit PSN Credit

#31 LannistersDebt  

LannistersDebt

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

I'm at work right now but can someone try this at Kroger and see if it works please?

#32 Rudybegga   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   401 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

Does this work on eShop cards?

#33 BNoyes   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   672 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

Just worked for me. Brought up one display card each for a $50 PSN, $20 PSN, and $50 Xbox credit. I had printed out the coupons at home and had them scan the 15% off first, and the $20 off $100 second. Everything went smoothly, although the cashier seemed really sad for some reason when he saw the final price...

Anyway, thanks for posting!

#34 NatiRedGals   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

NatiRedGals

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:11 PM

For those not willing to go up there and try I just talked to the girl at kroger and ran by kroger website. eCoupons: Kroger accepts eCoupons from Cellfire, ShortCuts, Fred Meyer, and P&G! She said we accept anything that scans in our system obviously lol.

#35 dougyfresh  

dougyfresh

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

Just worked for me at freddies, guy at checkout was very nice

#36 durden26   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   135 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:37 PM

Does this work on eShop cards?

Not usually.  I got them to do a manager override on Sunday on the 15% coupon, but that was only because I was buying PSN credit at the same time.  I've had them deny it before.

#37 LannistersDebt  

LannistersDebt

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:55 PM

I just called my local kroger and the lady said they do not accept Fred Meyer coupons.

#38 mjsztainbok  

mjsztainbok

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:41 PM

I just did this deal at my local Fred Meyer and got $200 worth of PSN credit for $140. You definitely have to get the cards in the electronics section as the ones near the registers are considered normal gift cards so the deal doesn't work. Also my partner used to work there and said that the Savings Certificate is meant to be applied last after any other coupons and the Savings Certificate has similar wording on it.

#39 lastreward24  

lastreward24

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:08 AM

Thank you so much OP I got it to work at electronic section. they were out of the $20 psn cards so had to resort to two $50 psn and one $25 xbox live card. And as a reminder remember if you spend a $100 o psn you will get $15 back. 

#40 NatiRedGals   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

NatiRedGals

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

Thanks op was able to use it at kroger yesterday! Guinea pig and me calling up there helped!

#41 Cornelius   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   976 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

Hi folks ... sorry that I didn't alert y'all that there was a "save $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150 in Apparel, Home, & Electronics" coupon good for this prior Friday and Saturday ... my bad. :dunce:

However ... this week, there's currently a "save 10% off video games & accessories" coupon, so you'll want to keep your eyes peeled on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday in case another "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon appears, thus saving you 28% off XBL and PSN credit, or for that matter, off any games or accessories for any system.

601YPc5.jpg

Keep your fingers crossed! :D/

P.S.  As I learned with June's sale, and repeated by others here, they're limited to stock on hand of XBL & PSN cards ...  so if you show up late Saturday night, there's a chance they'll be sold out of certain denominations.

#42 Cornelius   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   976 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:52 PM

Just want to add to Cornelius' write-up (because I want to contribute too lol)

-Always have them scan the $ off coupon last. This is where using your smartphone comes in handy, because you get to choose which order they scan the coupons.  With paper coupons, they will scan them whatever order they want, and many managers train the employees to scan them in an order that ends with the smallest discount ($ off first). The system will allow any order, though.

Just to reply ... this is a marginal YMMV that you shouldn't count on it.  Sales people at Fred Meyer aren't dumb, and the employees in the Electronics dept. are some of the sharpest in the entire store.  They're not "trained" to take the smallest discount first ... it actually says right on the "save $10/$20/$30" coupon that it comes off last, because you may very well have other discounts/coupons from the Apparel & Home depts. as well.  The moral of the story is just be prepared to spend the threshold amount to still meet the $50, $100, $150 levels.