* * * - - 2 votes

Logitech G430, G502, G910 @ BBY w/ $40/$50 Steam Credit

#31 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1208 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:07 PM

I got turned down twice before getting lucky on my 3rd time.

#32 blackwaltz34   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1413 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

blackwaltz34

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:32 PM

Tried it out yesterday and it worked like a charm. The cashier was confused at first and thought he did something wrong. Told him about the promo and then he said he would probably do it himself now

#33 OD Glock19   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

OD Glock19

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:56 PM

Actually just got it to work at the 4th BB, this time the cards actually rang up as $0 which the others didn't. And then they just PM the headset.

#34 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

Got the mouse for $61 and the headset for $50 today (and two years of Steam credit with the quality of recent sales). Thanks OP!

Wait...

#35 PissDawgs   Balls Deep CAGiversary!   252 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:23 AM

I'm really on the fence about this. I am in the market for a new keyboard, but I'm between the G910 and the Razer Blackwidow Chroma. I own both brands with a Logitech G110 keyboard and a Razer Deathadder mouse. What should I go with in this case?

#36 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:34 AM

I'm really on the fence about this. I am in the market for a new keyboard, but I'm between the G910 and the Razer Blackwidow Chroma. I own both brands with a Logitech G110 keyboard and a Razer Deathadder mouse. What should I go with in this case?

That's hard as I don't think you could go wrong with either and I hear the Corsair K70 RGB is just as good as well. Some minor switch and design differences between them but it's probably going to come down to preference.

Personally I have the non-backlit Blackwidow now and it's a great keyboard but after just over a year I'm having troubling with the H key creating multiple characters almost every time I press it. Maybe I just need to pull the key off and clean it but I always seem to have mechanical issues with Razer products after 12-18 months. I like their stuff but since I started using them around 12 years ago I've only had to replace a single product from another brand because it actually stopped working or physically broke where every Razer mouse/keyboard/headset has. Love their stuff, hate the longevity of it. That's my two cents at least.

#37 ragingst0rm6   Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain. CAGiversary!   2179 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

ragingst0rm6

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:57 AM

That's hard as I don't think you could go wrong with either and I hear the Corsair K70 RGB is just as good as well. Some minor switch and design differences between them but it's probably going to come down to preference.

Personally I have the non-backlit Blackwidow now and it's a great keyboard but after just over a year I'm having troubling with the H key creating multiple characters almost every time I press it. Maybe I just need to pull the key off and clean it but I always seem to have mechanical issues with Razer products after 12-18 months. I like their stuff but since I started using them around 12 years ago I've only had to replace a single product from another brand because it actually stopped working or physically broke where every Razer mouse/keyboard/headset has. Love their stuff, hate the longevity of it. That's my two cents at least.

This is what makes me hesitant to buy Razer stuff, unless there's a massive discount. They had a 50% sale a while back which had me considering, but (thankfully?) the Blackwidow keyboard I was interested in wasn't available.

#38 PissDawgs   Balls Deep CAGiversary!   252 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for the opinions guys. I'm leaning more towards the G910, but this is only because of the $50 Steam credit I would receive. I feel like either keyboard would be a great addition, but I would love to not have to replace it every 1-1.5 years. My Razer DeathAdder mouse hasn't failed me yet, but it is only going on about 14 months of owning it so we'll see. Any other opinions are appreciated!

#39 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3202 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for the opinions guys. I'm leaning more towards the G910, but this is only because of the $50 Steam credit I would receive. I feel like either keyboard would be a great addition, but I would love to not have to replace it every 1-1.5 years. My Razer DeathAdder mouse hasn't failed me yet, but it is only going on about 14 months of owning it so we'll see. Any other opinions are appreciated!

I love Deathadders. Keyboards im not to particular about as long as its mechanical. I would try to save money on the keyboard but would replace my Deathadder in a heartbeat