Gamestop Pokemon Mystery Gift 6/22 - 7/12 "Dragonite"

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Event Pokemon are special Pokemon given out over the Nintendo Network or at select locations during a small time frame.

To get these Pokemon, you must choose "Mystery Gift" at the main menu of your Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire game. The next step depends on the method of distribution. Some Pokemon are distributed over the internet, some are at select areas via wireless connection, and some are obtained through special codes.

Once received, the Event Pokemon can be obtained from a Delivery Woman at any Pokemon Center in the game. Make sure you have an open spot in your party. If you wish to get a specific Nature or Individual Values, save before talking to the Delivery Woman, then Soft Reset (L+R+START or SELECT).

In addition to the Event Pokemon, you will receive a Wonder Card. All Wonder Cards are view-able from the Card Album in the Mystery Gift Menu. Only 24 Wonder Cards can be held on a game cartridge. If you can't receive the Event Pokemon, you may need to delete some Wonder Cards.

Head to participating Gamestops between the event dates above to claim a code for a Dragonite in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

This Dragonite has its hidden ability, Multiscale, which reduces damage if Dragonite has max HP. It also knows the egg move Extreme Speed, along with some other powerful attacks.

Go to your local gamestop get your promo card code now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this sucks for me cause the place a now lIve at does not have a gamestop is there any other way to get it or I have to get the code.

If anyone have an extra code, please PM me.  It's for my niece and I can never seem to find these.  Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back