Arkham Knight PS4/X1 Limited Edition available at Amazon again

I am sure these are over-produced like the last several CE's for this game series. I wish I had gotten in on the Batmobile fiasco and was able to get this much cheaper though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure these are over-produced like the last several CE's for this game series. I wish I had gotten in on the Batmobile fiasco and was able to get this much cheaper though.
Likely yes, but given how the Batmobile Edition was cancelled, everyone now want this version.

I wonder how supply will hold up with the new found demand.

The last gen has already consumed all the space available in my room for display purposes so I can do without another unless the price drops significantly. :D Hoping for a holiday season sale.

Its still hard to believe how they pulled the rug days before release.  This thing went live almost a year ago in September.  They obviously knew this wasn't coming out months ago but decided to wait last minute.  Gamestop is offering no compensation either which is also shocking.  Just a "we appreciate your business", now no soup for you!

Likely yes, but given how the Batmobile Edition was cancelled, everyone now want this version.

I wonder how supply will hold up with the new found demand.
Not everyone that ordered the Batmobile edition wants this garbage as a replacement. I'd rather just get the regular version than this clearance fodder.

statue doesn't seem to be all that great quality wise
It's not, no surprise there.

I watched the unboxing video. IMHO, the statue doesn't look like its worth it. Otherwise the rest of the items do look worth it though.

Ah well, can't be dissapointed regardless since I only paid $67 after tax for the darn thing and still get a $10 reward certificate from BestBuy.

I doubt many bought the LE for the statue in the first place. I personally got it for the art book, steelbook, and comic (currently collecting the arkham knight prequel ones). If the statue was good then cool and if not then oh well. Will most likely try to dump it on eBay or craigslist.

The bias towards PS4 on the forums is hilarious. Half the time something is in stock on both consoles, the Xbox One version isn't even in the OP.

The bias towards PS4 on the forums is hilarious. Half the time something is in stock on both consoles, the Xbox One version isn't even in the OP.
In fairness, the PS4 version of most CEs seem to sell out long before the Xbox One version. It might have something to do with the fact that those of us who own both consoles still tend to favor the PS4 version on many multiplatform games because of the typical resolution advantages and other slight edges that the PS4 versions tend to have.

In fairness, the PS4 version of most CEs seem to sell out long before the Xbox One version. It might have something to do with the fact that those of us who own both consoles still tend to favor the PS4 version on many multiplatform games because of the typical resolution advantages and other slight edges that the PS4 versions tend to have.
I understand, I have both consoles as well. I always just prefer Xbox One for multiplatform games because of achievements and the controller is way better for my needs.

Plan on just getting the game and then getting "the Art of rocksteadys batman" on Amazon. Rather have a 300 page art book then what comes with the deluxe version

Although not the best statue, I think the extras are worth the $50 more than just buying the standard edition. $25 for the statue, $15 for the art book, and $10 for the comic + steel book. Not bad imo.

I don't think think it's bad at all granted the quality is not up to snuff but it's not the worse batman LE statue I've seen (asylum takes that prize with origins a close second) It's pretty detailed and the light up effect though not impressive is still pretty cool especially in the dark. Those on the fence definitely should wait for a price drop but play the game today, it's really good.

Same here. Def. not worth it at full price.

Figure the game is 50 (gcu). Steelbook gotta be a sawbuck. Art book and comic plus that cheesy skin are another sawbuck. There's 90. That statue is worth 10 all day.

I really wanted that steelbook. I can always wait to play a game. I don't know whether to keep mine and try to dump the other stuff. Or hope the steelbook becomes readily available due to the amount that was actually made.

Yeah, I got the LE for $62 from that Walmart glitch and id say the extras are worth the $15.xx more since I was getting the game day one anyway.

Not me. I have both consoles but more friends on xbox, the better controller, and the windows integration

The statue isn't all that bad. Of course it isn't going to be top quality for the price it was so not sure why anyone would expect something that would easily run for $100+

Figure the game is 50 (gcu). Steelbook gotta be a sawbuck. Art book and comic plus that cheesy skin are another sawbuck. There's 90. That statue is worth 10 all day.
I really wanted that steelbook. I can always wait to play a game. I don't know whether to keep mine and try to dump the other stuff. Or hope the steelbook becomes readily available due to the amount that was actually made.
Wtf is a sawbuck? Slang for $20?

Was the Harley Quinn DLC preorder only??

Or does it come with all LEs?

About to purchase but I'd like to be sure..

does the copy of the game in the ce have a barcode on the back? I'm thinking of grabbing a copy to play now while I wait on my ce and I'd like to just return the copy in the box.

it is supposed to be in all first copies
I wouldn't be surprised if these were "first copies" but not worth the risk..

Thanks for the reply

does the copy of the game in the ce have a barcode on the back? I'm thinking of grabbing a copy to play now while I wait on my ce and I'd like to just return the copy in the box.
The LE game does NOT have barcode. Source: Unboxing videos

I got a DLC code email from bestbuy just now for something in Arkham Knight but didn't state what it was. Was there any DLC not included within the game package?

It doesn't, just got both of mine in from UPS. Why does the case have codes for the PS exclusive content like the Scarecrow missions and those skin packs? If it's exclusive JUST for playstation why not just include it on disc....

bread's done
Back