- - - - -

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - $19.99 (no tax?) - U.S. PlayStation 3 - Club Namco Store - Prime Eligible - LOWEST PRICE EVER

playstation3 ps3 namco

#31 Callidus   VG Collectaholic CAGiversary!   2034 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:38 PM

So someone pulled a ZA WARUDO on me and swapped out my copy of Jojo for Tales of Xillia 1. 

kbMSCqnm.jpg

I got the exact same thing.  Wonder if they are all like this.

#32 groundskeeper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1545 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

groundskeeper

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

I got the exact same thing.  Wonder if they are all like this.

Nope mine was delivered today.  It was JoJo as expected.  Sorry to hear about your troubles.

#33 Callidus   VG Collectaholic CAGiversary!   2034 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:33 AM

Glad to hear someone got the right item.  I went to try and process a return or exchange on Namco's site and it looks like the only automated option is for a return for a refund - and I have to pay shipping (apparently Namco's Amazon Prime deal doesn't extend to return shipping).  Not happening.  I e-mailed Namco's store support to try and get an alternate resolution.

#34 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   13180 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:36 AM

Glad to hear someone got the right item.  I went to try and process a return or exchange on Namco's site and it looks like the only automated option is for a return for a refund - and I have to pay shipping (apparently Namco's Amazon Prime deal doesn't extend to return shipping).  Not happening.  I e-mailed Namco's store support to try and get an alternate resolution.

That's bullshit.  They messed up - they should pay for you to send it back.  Now I'm a little worried about the copy I ordered.

#35 princemoonrise   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

princemoonrise

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:37 AM

Keep us updated, I ordered 3 last night to fill some gift giving quotas, hoping they come in as Jojo..  D:  Had to pay tax AND shipping too.  I hate California...

#36 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49880 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:40 AM

Mine showed up today and was the correct item.  No issue here.

#37 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   1019 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:42 AM

I called and spoke to a representative on Bamco's site. She told me to respond to an email she sent me, with pictures of the incorrect item I received, and that they would take care of everything.

I sent the pictures already, and I'm just waiting for someone to get back to me.

#38 opportunity777   Disco Fever CAGiversary!   5243 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

opportunity777

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:07 AM

Yesterday, I got mine with zero problems. Someone really goofed up those orders.

#39 highoffcoffee496   I gotta believe! CAGiversary!   1449 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

highoffcoffee496

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:23 AM

Got Xillia............ ;_; Hoping to sort this out tomorrow...any advice is appreciated. 

#40 highoffcoffee496   I gotta believe! CAGiversary!   1449 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

highoffcoffee496

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:24 AM

Keep us posted please 

#41 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5727 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:40 AM

Wow, I would be pissed as hell if I had to pay for return shipping. Hopefully you guys paid with credit card in case Namco doesn't resolve the situation.

Not having Amazon Prime saved my skin again.

#42 kalione  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:20 AM

Got Tales of Xillia too. Called the phone number in the email. It's Amazon customer service, however, the "right" department is out of the office right now. They let me call them back in 5 hours. PISS!

#43 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1899 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:50 AM

Ugghhh...looks like they have an issue with their stock being in the wrong place in their warehouse. Hoping I get the correct game but fully expecting it to be Xillia...At least with the relatively high number of reports they should be aware of the issue by the time I actually receive my copy.

#44 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   13180 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:24 PM

Well I was sent the correct game so I'm glad I don't have to deal with the hassle some of you are going through.  Sounds like it is a crapshoot which game you get!

#45 sabanoo   I like pie. CAGiversary!   2250 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

As far as I'm aware doing an exchange with Namco Bandai is impossible - you can only return the item.  This happened to me before and Namco said it was out of their hands and Amazon said the same thing (since Namco tried to blame Amazon).  Hopefully you all have better luck.

I did get the right game this time though...

#46 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1589 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

Goddammit, I was planning on getting the game, but now I'm scared of getting ToX. 

#47 limelight022  

limelight022

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:37 AM

Cant use my amazon credit wth, this is stupid. 

#48 groundskeeper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1545 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

groundskeeper

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:58 AM

People that are having issues with returns or having to pay and cannot get a response I would possibly challenge the charge with the credit card company.  If nothing else it would get someones attention.  I thought there was a way within amazon to challenge this since it goes through their system.

Anyway that is what I would do.

#49 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49880 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:36 AM

Let's hope they let you keep the "incorrect" game and send you out the right copy of JoJo's.

#50 consoleman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   502 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

consoleman

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:43 AM

I'm hoping to get Tales of Xillia 1. Been trying to get it for the longest time for $19.99 or less. :)

#51 kalione  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:48 AM

Hope we can get some feedback from BN tomorrow...

#52 Callidus   VG Collectaholic CAGiversary!   2034 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

I'm hoping to get Tales of Xillia 1. Been trying to get it for the longest time for $19.99 or less. :)

The first thing I did when I got my mis-ship of Xillia was check the prices on eBay.  It looked to me like it was pretty widely available new for $15 plus shipping.  For example, here.  (It's an auction rather than BIN, but a lot of the ended auctions only had an opening bid and sold for that.)

Still no response from Bamcozon customer support.  I sent them the requested photos of what they sent me on Friday and it's been radio silence ever since.  Anyone else get any follow-up yet?

#53 consoleman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   502 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

consoleman

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:46 PM

Just picked up Xillia 1 for $19.99 from Newegg from that $20 off $50 deal a few days ago. About the same as eBay, I guess, since no shipping. Now I hope they send the right game. Looking forward to both Jojo and Xillia.

#54 highoffcoffee496   I gotta believe! CAGiversary!   1449 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

highoffcoffee496

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:56 PM

Here's my response.

"Thank you for providing the requested photos.
This may take a bit to resolve as we are checking through the inventory right now to ensure the replacement we DO send out isn’t of the wrong game again, but we anticipate this issue to be resolved by the middle of this week. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco Games Store support!"

Hopefully they sort this out soon and we can get our copies :) 

#55 Callidus   VG Collectaholic CAGiversary!   2034 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:41 PM

Glad to hear you got a reply.  I actually just e-mailed them again a half hour or so ago after not having heard anything since submitting my photos on Friday.  Hopefully this gets sorted out.  Be nice if they let us keep Xillia as an apology for the mis-ship.   :razz:

#56 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   1019 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:57 AM

I haven't heard anything yet either, but I guess I'll wait until Wednesday or Thursday before I give them a call and follow-up.

#57 kalione  

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:56 AM

I sent them the email on last Friday too. No response yet. Hope they can solve it at the end of this week. BTW, mine was send from Las Vegas and I live in Southern California. Maybe the warehouse in Las Vegas messed it up.

#58 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   1019 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:03 AM

I sent them the email on last Friday too. No response yet. Hope they can solve it at the end of this week. BTW, mine was send from Las Vegas and I live in Southern California. Maybe the warehouse in Las Vegas messed it up.

Mine was delivered from Vegas as well.

#59 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1899 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

Mine came from Lexington Kentucky and I received the correct game, in case that helps anyone. 

#60 Callidus   VG Collectaholic CAGiversary!   2034 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:14 PM

I'll have to check my package's shipping label when I get home from work tonight and see if my Xillia also came from Vegas.  I would assume so, since the Vegas DC seems to be the default for me here in Denver.