- - - - -

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - $19.99 (no tax?) - U.S. PlayStation 3 - Club Namco Store - Prime Eligible - LOWEST PRICE EVER

playstation3 ps3 namco

#61 kalione  

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:34 AM

Here's my response.

"Thank you for providing the requested photos.
This may take a bit to resolve as we are checking through the inventory right now to ensure the replacement we DO send out isn’t of the wrong game again, but we anticipate this issue to be resolved by the middle of this week. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco Games Store support!"

Hopefully they sort this out soon and we can get our copies :)

Hi, did you get your copy?

#62 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   1026 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:13 AM

Hi, did you get your copy?

I got the same response last week when I emailed them about it after not hearing anything.

They said it should be resolved by the end of last week, but I still have not heard from them since July 1st.

Getting a bit frustrated, if I don't hear anything back tomorrow, going to call them on my day off on Thursday and see what's going on.

#63 kalione  

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:10 AM

I got the same response last week when I emailed them about it after not hearing anything.

They said it should be resolved by the end of last week, but I still have not heard from them since July 1st.

Getting a bit frustrated, if I don't hear anything back tomorrow, going to call them on my day off on Thursday and see what's going on.

Just got an email says Amazon ship it to me. Will deliver on Thursday. Hope you can get yours soon :-)

#64 highoffcoffee496   I gotta believe! CAGiversary!   1449 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

highoffcoffee496

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:32 AM

Just got an email says Amazon ship it to me. Will deliver on Thursday. Hope you can get yours soon :-)

Just got an email saying mine has shipped too! :)

#65 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   1026 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:55 AM

Just got an email saying mine has shipped too! :)

Same here!

Hopefully it's the right game this time haha

#66 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   1026 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:14 PM

Same here!

Hopefully it's the right game this time haha

Got my copy of Jojo finally.

It was shipped from the Vegas warehouse, so I'm guessing they sorted out their mistake.

Bamco didn't make me send back Xillia though, so now I have extra sealed copy of it laying around.

#67 kalione  

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:36 AM

Got my copy of Jojo finally.

It was shipped from the Vegas warehouse, so I'm guessing they sorted out their mistake.

Bamco didn't make me send back Xillia though, so now I have extra sealed copy of it laying around.

I got mine too. Nice!