Redbox rent one get one free! (YMMV?)

Syncsy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Sorry if this was posted already, but Redbox is now doing a rent one get one when you purchase a game. Upon checkout, it should pop-up a message saying, "lucky you!" leading to the promotion. Be warned though, prices have been increased recently to 3.xx and limits are put on new Redbox users. New users CANNOT rent two games at the same checkout so the deal renders USELESS to them!

(I live around Orlando FL, unsure if this is YMMV)

Or use the code:

SM74WK3

It gives you a free DVD rental or takes $1.50 off a bluray/game rental.  Expires 6/30 and can be used up to 5 times if you have used Redbox before.  Otherwise it is a limit of 3.  Seperate transactions to use it multiple times.

Credit to: Foster1887, Angel98

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this was posted already, but Redbox is now doing a buy one get one when you purchase a game. Upon checkout, it should pop-up a message saying, "lucky you!" leading to the promotion. Be warned though, prices have been increased recently to 3.xx and limits are put on new Redbox users. New users CANNOT rent two games at the same checkout so the deal renders USELESS to them!

I was thinking to myself, "redbox sells games now?" I'm pretty sure you mean "Rent one game get another game rental for free"

Sorry if this was posted already, but Redbox is now doing a buy one get one when you purchase a game. Upon checkout, it should pop-up a message saying, "lucky you!" leading to the promotion. Be warned though, prices have been increased recently to 3.xx and limits are put on new Redbox users. New users CANNOT rent two games at the same checkout so the deal renders USELESS to them!

I'm so jealous. I would be living full time at Disney (when I wasn't working at Disney).

Or use the code:

SM74WK3

It gives you a free DVD rental or takes $1.50 off a bluray/game rental.  Expires 6/30 and can be used up to 5 times if you have used Redbox before.  Otherwise it is a limit of 3.  Seperate transactions to use it multiple times.

Yea, this is completely different than buy one get one free. This is rent one get another one day rental free. That's like a great deal vs an almost everyday normal price. Just checked my phone and most most recent text from Redbox for R1G1 was Monday.

EDIT: Just went through my text history. They send out a R1G1 the last Monday of the month every month if you subscribe to their texts.

I'm signed up for their texts, and I end up getting a "Rent 1, Get 1 Free" deal about every 3-4 days. (Just checked phone.)

I'm so jealous. I would be living full time at Disney (when I wasn't working at Disney).
I've lived in Orlando for most of my life too. One thing I can say for certain, never go to the parks during summer. Between the heat and crowds, you'll be constantly wishing you were home with the AC. At least, for me.

Also, screw I-4 traffic.

Or use the code:

SM74WK3

It gives you a free DVD rental or takes $1.50 off a bluray/game rental. Expires 6/30 and can be used up to 5 times if you have used Redbox before. Otherwise it is a limit of 3. Seperate transactions to use it multiple times.
So I can rent out 5 movies free ?

I have a code for a free one day rental of any game. Second person to quote me gets it.
I-Won-business-woman-300x292.jpg

Also, they do this like every other time I rent something without a code. Except if you cancel thinking you can delete one and do it again for 2 you were already getting it won't show up again

bread's done
Back