* * - - - 3 votes

Redbox rent one get one free! (YMMV?)

Videogames deals free Redbox

#1 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   309 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

Sorry if this was posted already, but Redbox is now doing a rent one get one when you purchase a game. Upon checkout, it should pop-up a message saying, "lucky you!" leading to the promotion. Be warned though, prices have been increased recently to 3.xx and limits are put on new Redbox users. New users CANNOT rent two games at the same checkout so the deal renders USELESS to them!

(I live around Orlando FL, unsure if this is YMMV)

Or use the code:

SM74WK3

It gives you a free DVD rental or takes $1.50 off a bluray/game rental.  Expires 6/30 and can be used up to 5 times if you have used Redbox before.  Otherwise it is a limit of 3.  Seperate transactions to use it multiple times.

Credit to: Foster1887, Angel98

#2 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

Sorry if this was posted already, but Redbox is now doing a buy one get one when you purchase a game. Upon checkout, it should pop-up a message saying, "lucky you!" leading to the promotion. Be warned though, prices have been increased recently to 3.xx and limits are put on new Redbox users. New users CANNOT rent two games at the same checkout so the deal renders USELESS to them!

I was thinking to myself, "redbox sells games now?"  I'm pretty sure you mean "Rent one game get another game rental for free"

#3 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3559 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

Sorry if this was posted already, but Redbox is now doing a buy one get one when you purchase a game. Upon checkout, it should pop-up a message saying, "lucky you!" leading to the promotion. Be warned though, prices have been increased recently to 3.xx and limits are put on new Redbox users. New users CANNOT rent two games at the same checkout so the deal renders USELESS to them!

I'm so jealous.  I would be living full time at Disney (when I wasn't working at Disney).

#4 foster1887   Banned Banned   353 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

foster1887

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

Or use the code:

SM74WK3

It gives you a free DVD rental or takes $1.50 off a bluray/game rental.  Expires 6/30 and can be used up to 5 times if you have used Redbox before.  Otherwise it is a limit of 3.  Seperate transactions to use it multiple times.

#5 Rick4Life  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:37 PM

Yea, this is completely different than buy one get one free. This is rent one get another one day rental free. That's like a great deal vs an almost everyday normal price. Just checked my phone and most most recent text from Redbox for R1G1 was Monday.

EDIT: Just went through my text history. They send out a R1G1 the last Monday of the month every month if you subscribe to their texts.

#6 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14536 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

Redbox DOES sell games, but they are overpriced.

Also, it's probably YMMV based on stock at your location. Couldn't get the same discount using the online store.

#7 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   309 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:49 PM

Thanks guys fixed the post!

#8 emperordahc  

emperordahc

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

I'm signed up for their texts, and I end up getting a "Rent 1, Get 1 Free" deal about every 3-4 days. (Just checked phone.)

#9 ShadowedAsh   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   501 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

ShadowedAsh

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:53 PM

I'm so jealous.  I would be living full time at Disney (when I wasn't working at Disney).

I've lived in Orlando for most of my life too. One thing I can say for certain, never go to the parks during summer. Between the heat and crowds, you'll be constantly wishing you were home with the AC. At least, for me.

Also, screw I-4 traffic.

#10 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12293 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

Or use the code:

SM74WK3

It gives you a free DVD rental or takes $1.50 off a bluray/game rental. Expires 6/30 and can be used up to 5 times if you have used Redbox before. Otherwise it is a limit of 3. Seperate transactions to use it multiple times.

So I can rent out 5 movies free ?

#11 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10613 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

I have a code for a free one day rental of any game.  Second person to quote me gets it.

#12 Rick4Life  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

I have a code for a free one day rental of any game.  Second person to quote me gets it.

Taking one for the team.

#13 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:44 PM

I have a code for a free one day rental of any game. Second person to quote me gets it.

I-Won-business-woman-300x292.jpg

Also, they do this like every other time I rent something without a code. Except if you cancel thinking you can delete one and do it again for 2 you were already getting it won't show up again

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Videogames, deals, free, Redbox