Best Buy Clearance - Lots of PS4/X1 Games Added - $10-$20 - Rayman Legends, Thief, Skylanders, Dead Rising 3, MGS, & more

scott_matthews

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (99%)
Looks like Best Buy added quite a few titles to their clearance list.  As of right now, all of them are available for shipping.

Didn't see this posted yet.  Sorry if this is a dup post.

PS4

------------------------------------

Bound By Flame - 14.99 / 11.99

Just Dance 2014 - 14.99 / 11.99

Killzone Shadow Fall - 14.99 /11.99

Knack - 19.99 / 15.99

Lego Hobbit - 14.99 /11.99

Lego Movie - 19.99 / 15.99

Madden 25 - 14.99 / 11.99

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 14.99

NBA 2K14 - 15.99 / 12.79

NBA Live 14 - 11.99 / 9.59 

Order: 1888 Collector's Edition - 58.99

Rabbids Invasion - 14.99 / 11.99

Rayman Legends - 19.99 / 15.99

Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack - 14.99 / 11.99

Thief - 14.99 / 11.99

Trials Fusion - 19.99 / 15.99

Xbox One

------------------------------------

Dead Rising 3 - 19.99 / 15.99

Metal Gear Solid IV: Ground Zeroes - 13.99 /11.49

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 14.99 / 11.99

NBA Live 14 - 9.99 / 7.99

Project Spark Starter Pack - 19.99 / 15.99

Ryse - 19.99 / 15.99

Thief - 14.99 / 11.99

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 15.99 / 12.79

I just posted some of the titles, but there are more for both X1 and PS4.  The overall sale lists are here:

PS4 Clearance List

Xbox One Clearance List

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, Ryse Legendary Edition, and Order 1886 Collector's to drop much further.  Nothing else for me here.  Most of these games are cheap buy ins but have expensive DLC.

Guilty Gear Xrd is on there too...limited edition as well. Strange, that Best Buy has me input my DOB on the product page for that game when it's only rated Teen...

I would bite on Lords of the Fallen, but there's supposed to be a complete edition on the way (tomorrow is the street date...dunno if it's coming to us here in the U.S., though).

I just got a PS4 so this works out great. Bought Knack, Bound by Flame, and Warriors Orochi for $50 after GCU. I was going to get Trials Fusion but I am banking on the fact it will show up on Plus at some point.

For anyone who has played TR on both :360: and :xb1:, is it worth it to buy the game for :xb1: when I just recently got it for free for :360: from GwG?

I don't want to live in a world where Angry Birds Star Wars is on clearance for $43.
$50 for that game is ridiculous. I got lucky and found it at a local GS when it was for $10 used and I had a wad of B-day coupons on me.

Also, $13 off the $250 TitanFall Edition? That SUCKS...

I want guilty gear but I'm pretty sure they announced another version or something. Also if you haven't played Rayman Legends get it. Easily the best game on that list.

Still waiting for Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, Ryse Legendary Edition, and Order 1886 Collector's to drop much further. Nothing else for me here. Most of these games are cheap buy ins but have expensive DLC.
Same here. I'll settle for barebones Ryse since the DLC is only multiplayer, just not at this price. Dead Rising 3: AE has been on sale a couple of times before for $24.99 ($19.99 GCU). I feel its a risk to wait for it to go lower so I may just buy it when it's on sale again. I'm surprised The Order 1886 hasn't gone lower sooner.

FWIW.... I ordered Dead Rising 3 the other day (The standard one at $15.99 GCU) and it arrived yesterday... it was Apocalypse Editon.

Accident maybe?

For anyone who has played TR on both :360: and :xb1:, is it worth it to buy the game for :xb1: when I just recently got it for free for :360: from GwG?
Ehh.. I played it on Xbox 360 and then on PS4. It's a nice upgrade if you find a nice price (which this certainly is) and you feel like a second playthrough anyway. But it's definitely the same game—nothing huge. Some people online really complain about some changes to Lara's face between the two versions, but I didn't notice anything.

100% would recommend Rayman Legends

As for Bound by Flame,

it's a decent game but nothing memorable in that genre, so to nit pick despite whatever you name your character they will always be referenced by the original game name, even for the text chat format.

I have no idea if they patched that or not since I only played it when it first came out and that was it. 

I want guilty gear but I'm pretty sure they announced another version or something. Also if you haven't played Rayman Legends get it. Easily the best game on that list.
Yeah, there will be a new version of Xrd coming out -Revelator-, but I think it just began arcade testing in Japan, so who knows when it'll eventually come out here. If you're going to play it immediately, it might be worth buying.

I've been buying way too many games lately but ryse and tomb raider is a good price. I think I'm a def get Ryse, tomb raider I'm a have to think about. 

Thanks! All Best Buys in my area were out of stock but I added Tomb Raider and Metro Redux to my cart and was able to get Walmart to match the GCU prices!

Good prices, but only Lego Hobbit and Killzone out of stuff I don't have yet (and want). Both are OOS in my area, but not enough to get free shipping.

It's a very cool game with a good story IMO. Definitely a rental though and not a purchase.

I beat it in about 10 hours. (with a guide for the 200 some collectables)
That's what it sounded like to me. Although for 15 I could justify a 10 hour game. Thanks

I might get kill zone just for the multi player. Then again I just started planet side 2 and I'm playing blacklight psn so I don't know if I'll have room for another shooter atm

I'm waiting for the Order CE to drop farther, but if I wait too long it's be Gears 3 Epic Edition all over again. What to do...
If you factor in the 20% discount with GCU, and also factor in the 10% extra trade-in with GCU, that should make it pretty tolerable. That and the fact that you can beat the game pretty much before leaving the store, you can do the purchase and the trade-in during the same visit.

If you factor in the 20% discount with GCU, and also factor in the 10% extra trade-in with GCU, that should make it pretty tolerable. That and the fact that you can beat the game pretty much before leaving the store, you can do the purchase and the trade-in during the same visit.
lol, nice one.

I am also interested in Order 1886 CE version cuz i am a sucker for statue stuffs. Anybody has that statue and some insight on the quality?

lol, nice one.

I am also interested in Order 1886 CE version cuz i am a sucker for statue stuffs. Anybody has that statue and some insight on the quality?
It's decent. I like the size on it. Makes a nice bookend in a media shelf. I'm using it as a bookend in my Blu-Ray shelf at the moment.

bread's done
Back