Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition PS3 - $20.99 / $16.79 GCU

DannyEndurance

CAGiversary!
I already own and loved playing through the game, but missed out on playing the DLC, so it's worth it to me to buy it again to experience all the extra content. With the season pass being $20 on PSN, it's cheaper to re-buy the game via the Complete Edition if you have GCU.

The Complete Edition includes: Burial at Sea Episodes 1 & 2 (both priced at $14.99 a piece on PSN) Clash in the Clouds add-on pack, Industrial Revolution Rewards pack, Bioshock Infinite Upgrade pack, Columbia's finest pack, Comstock's China Broom Shotgun, and Comstock's Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle.

Available for in-store pick-up at select stores, (none near me), as well as shipping and unfortunately, Xbox One version is still $29.99.

Hope someone benefits!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bioshock-infinite-the-complete-edition-playstation-3/9311003.p?id=1219406273956&skuId=9311003&productCategoryId=abcat0703002

Before the questions come in that popped up the last time this went on sale:

Everything is on disc (a separate icon shows up on the XMB that allows you to install each piece of DLC separately).  And no, Bioshock 1 is not included.

GameStop also has both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions for 19.99 new in case anyone cares. PS3 used is out of stock for shipping though.

They have a used one at my Best Buy (360).
But with my luck, I'll open it up and the second disc will be missing.
$12.99 before gcu

GameStop also has both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions for 19.99 new in case anyone cares. PS3 used is out of stock for shipping though.
Walmart has this at $19.99 for PS3/$25.75 XB atm, in case if anyone missed this deal, just noticed it while browsing...not as good as $16.79 but if you have Walmart giftcards to burn thru lol...

bread's done
Back