Best Buy: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE select Blu-ray movies

Great deal $4 per movie. Sadly I own most of them already. But highly recommend Dredd, Cabin In The Woods, and You're Next some of my favorite movies from the past few years.

If you don't pick up Dredd + another movie at this price, you're doing it wrong.

EDIT: In for:

Tusk + The Last Stand

Mud + Now You See Me

There's a reasonable assortment out there and for $4, with a number of those movies coming with digital copies, you'd likely be paying close to that for a digital copy of the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dredd & Cabin in the Woods. 

A9UXaTY.gif

As everyone else mentioned, Dredd is a must have at this price. A great 2nd option would be either Gangs of New York, Cabin in the Woods, or the Hurt Locker. Unfortunately Transporter 3 wasn't very good, at least not nearly as good as the first two. 

Dredd was about 85% as good as The Raid, which is still really good. I can't find another movie to get, saw the display in-store. Did get Mission Impossible 4pack for $20 with movie cash.

Thought this sale was over by now. Can't find a lot of these movies at my local bestbuy. Wish they would fix the problem with their website that would allow you to order more than 2.

bread's done
Back