* * - - - 3 votes

Amazon Prime Day (Prime Members only) on July 15

#151 growsinwater  

growsinwater

Posted Today, 06:56 AM

I need a new dual shock 4, one of mine is all jacked up and I'm not trying to take it apart lol

Wish I had saved all my Amazon credit instead of buying PSN codes with it like a moron. Regardless hopefully some good shit actually goes on sale with good prices.

#152 iCrashStarZ   CheapestGamer CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago   Has been playing Battlefield 4
PC

iCrashStarZ

Posted Today, 06:57 AM

What would happen if I apply for Prime Trial again with same credit card, do I get charged?

I once tried with Netflix with the same credit card, they welcomed me for the trial but still charged me a month lol

EDIT: never mind there is no free trial available for me.

#153 kickrockz713   Dreams Worth More Than Money CAGiversary!   7638 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Forza Horizon 2
XONE

kickrockz713

Posted Today, 07:05 AM

I can't even think of anything of anything I would want right now. Game wise that is, I hope for a bunch of sales on complete TV series shows on Blu Ray and individual seasons.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png764128.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Too much to post   :ps4: Life is Strange   :wiiu: Nada   :360: Gears of War 3 MP    :ps3: Nada   :vita: Lego Ninjago: SoR

#154 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   12922 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:33 AM

I can't even think of anything of anything I would want right now. Game wise that is, I hope for a bunch of sales on complete TV series shows on Blu Ray and individual seasons.

you can enter for the prime living photo contest for a chance to win $10,000 in amazon gift card

https://www.amazon.c...ink_435893562_2

One Prime Account in Each Country Where Prime is Available Will Win* $10,000
In Amazon Gift Cards Winners will also be invited to have their photos become screen savers on the Amazon Fire TV.*Only primary Prime account holders are eligible to enter. One entry per Prime account allowed for the duration of the contest. One winner will be selected from each of the following countries: Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the United Kingdom or the United States. Entering the Contest is easy
  1. Choose or take a photo of your happiest moment. Check out the Amazon Facebook page for ideas.
  2. Submit your photo to the contest. Remember only one entry per Prime account, so choose your best photo. Entry Requirements
  3. You've submitted! Now you can visit Amazon's Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages to see if we’ve shared your photo. We will email you once we have chosen the winners.

#155 QSilverTwo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

QSilverTwo

Posted Today, 07:57 AM

Sucks for people who have a job during the day!  I guess there are ways around that though.

The thing is we won't know prices until each lightning deal starts at it's designated time.  That means our hopes will be high with the wide and popular item selection likely revealed a day beforehand at least, I'm sure, but ultimately when each deal goes live we'll be disappointed over and over and over again, all day long!

#156 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   7533 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:47 AM

Hello, a big Fuck you to the unwashed masses without Prime.

I don't currently have Prime and guess what, I'm not going to get it for this sale.  Amazon's Black Friday deals last year were awful so it certainly won't be hard for them to have "More deals than Black Friday."    Not to mention I could do without their stupid Lightning Deal format.  My only question is who are they going to be price matching this July and put it off as one of their own sales?

#157 RySenkari   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:25 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed for a deal on this...

But seriously, PS TV Bundle for $49.99 and Witcher 3 for $29.99 or less would be fine with me.