12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Delivery) - $31.49 via CDKeys

The cheapest non glitched price I've seen.  Too bad I'm set until 2019 because of amazon.uk

Thanks OP! I ordered one for $28.30.

Xbox Live Gold
Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold
Expires on: 2/15/2017

Says "unable to process" when I try with Paypal, and Citibank flagged it as fraud. Be careful.

Says "unable to process" when I try with Paypal, and Citibank flagged it as fraud. Be careful.
I'm tempted to try this deal as it's a great one, but I have never done business with CDKeys before.

Anyone else having luck with this? I'm weary on putting my credit card info in on this site.

I'm tempted to try this deal as it's a great one, but I have never done business with CDKeys before.

Anyone else having luck with this? I'm weary on putting my credit card info in on this site.
I've used cdkeys in the past and never had a problem with paypal or getting a working code. I can take it all the way up to check out with no problems, but I don't need it so I'm not going to complete the transaction. Give it a try with paypal and see if it works for you.

Read the 32.99 thread. It's mostly positive feedback. I used paypal with them and got my code in 2 minutes. Worked fine

I added my Capital One Quicksilver Visa to my PayPal and used that to pay without any problems. The only problem I had was after my purchase.

You have to receive a verification code via a phone call or SMS before you can download the Xbox Live key. I have a VOIP phone with Basic Talk, so I wasn't to use that because their verification process doesn't support VOIP. I ended up having to add my cell phone to my account so they could send me a SMS with the code.

yup encountered "unable to process" but after few reloads it went through using PayPal --gotta love that. Can't beat this deal the lowest one I've seen aside from snagging code for free somewhere

how do you get the 5% off, I liked them, but its being reflected anywhere that I'm getting another 5%?
Go to their actual Facebook page and click the link at the top that says, "click here to get 5% off." A picture with a code in it will pop up.

Last edited by a moderator:
for those of you having issues and getting the "unable to process error", try making an account and than checking out and also have your paypal open in a separate window..

I had the same issue and tried this and worked.

Good luck and game on! :D/

also for those of you who haven't received your code, you need to do the following:

Instant Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address

**After purchasing, go to my account link, click my downloadable products, than click link, enter phone number, put in pin sent to your phone, verify and code will be right there.

I posted a link for this site a few days back. Got my code without hassle or problems. Don't put your CC info into the site. Use PayPal.

Was anyone able to checkout not using Paypal? I tried again several hours later and still an error
I kept trying the paypal checkout and getting errors, then I went through the normal checkout entering my address and then choose to pay with paypal, which then worked. Could have just been that was the lucky try, it might not like PO Boxes, or it might have helped.

used PayPal just now and everything worked out fine. like some others said you do have to enter a phone num for verification. hell of a deal for only $28. 

great find thanks OP

I kept trying the paypal checkout and getting errors, then I went through the normal checkout entering my address and then choose to pay with paypal, which then worked. Could have just been that was the lucky try, it might not like PO Boxes, or it might have helped.
This worked for me, as well. It was pulling an old billing address from PayPal and wouldn't let me change it, so started over and I did regular checkout, entered the correct billing address, then selected PayPal. Worked fine with no error.

I noticed that CD keys said MS recently made changes so that you could no longer bank 3 years of live at the same time. Is this true?

Thanks OP. I got one.

Fyi, it went up to $31.49.
Yeah, oh well, still a great deal. I grabbed one. Thanks very much for posting this deal, OP. My Gold was set to expire July 28th, but now I'm set for another year. Debating buying another year now.

I paid with Paypal, and I got the "Unable to process order" error the first time I clicked to place my order. I clicked it a second time, and it went through no problem.

I was reluctant too but I saw it here and on IGN and went for it.  After the 5% discount for the facebook "like", got it for $29.92.  Mine wasn't going to run out for awhile but at this price point, would be foolish to pass up.  Just saved the code for when it gets closer as I have read that Microsoft has put a limit of how long you can be pre-paid.

I have just purchased a code and all went well. Paid through Paypal with bank option and not a single problem.

I noticed that CD keys said MS recently made changes so that you could no longer bank 3 years of live at the same time. Is this true?

Thanks OP. I got one.
No. I was able to redeem one code which put me at ~30 months. Checked my second code and it appears to be valid but not redeemable yet.

I was curious about whether you could bank multiple codes, too, so I contacted Microsoft and asked them.  They told me you can bank up to 36 months of Gold using prepaid codes.  I'm assuming since you were at 30 months, that's why it wouldn't let you redeem your second code yet.

My Gold was set to expire later this month.  I bought two 12 month codes from this deal, and they both worked fine.

not sure what i'm missing for that 5% off.  Liking the CDKeys facebook page does nothing for me, no code.  (?)

Hmm I've been hacing problems with my code, it won't let me redeem it. They have not been very helpful, I sent them screenshots and they keep asking for screenshots... so I send them more screenshots, and they keep asking for more of the same thing.....so I don't think we're getting anywhere.

Can't seem to get the 5% code to stay applied... first one stuck through the paypal log-in process, then disappeared when I was returned to the checkout page to finish. Naturally it now comes up as "invalid," as does every subsequent discount code I've tried. Thoughts? It's only $1.50, but hey this is CAG.

Tried the whole process again in incognito mode on Firefox, logging into my newly created cdkeys account and opening a separate tab for the Paypal log-in, and got the discount code to stick throughout.

bread's done
Back