CD @ E3: What would you like me to report on?

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm heading out tomorrow.
If you let me know what you are interested in, I'll try to write a short report on it.

Try to think of things that would likely not be covered by the IGN/Gamespots.

The chicks man, I know there HAS to be some hot chicks at E3. Take some pictures so those of us not going can check them out.

PSP, DS, HALO 2 and anything that makes your jaw drop(that would include game booth girls if you must). Pictures would be nice too(of the game girls :wink: .

Halo 2 fo' sho'.....hmmm.....I can't think of anything that wont' be covered by everybody else too, but hows about some Final Fantasy XII? I'm really lookin' forward to it. PSP and DS go without saying.

IGN and Gamespot will report just about everything of even the smallest of interest.

But, never fear, I have a challenge for you!

Get a big name developer to wear a CAG tshirt. Only the one true cheap ass is smooth enough to accomplish this task. :)

Oh, and make sure to check out BioWares 2 newly announced games, Dragon Age and Witchdoctor.

quirky games. you know, things like "Super Squirell: the Nut Caper" or just the weird "wtf" kind of things. Also, just what kind of freebies you get.

It would be nice to have some idea of whether or not the next gen consoles will play the games from the current consoles. I don't know if this has already been addressed but I haven't seen it anywhere. I would think that ps3 will play the previous systems games but I am very curious about xbox and nintendo. Maybe none of the companies know themselves at this point.........see what you can find out o' cheap one!

[quote name='vrs1650']The chicks man, I know there HAS to be some hot chicks at E3. Take some pictures so those of us not going can check them out.[/quote]

Oh yeah def booth babeage. Can't really think of anything else besides Halo 2 and any new consoles/ hardware.

hey cheapyD are u going to be at E3 all three days? because i am going on friday maybe I can see you there.

Virtua Fighter: Cyber Generation and the DS.

[quote name='Ribkage']Get a big name developer to wear a CAG tshirt. Only the one true cheap ass is smooth enough to accomplish this task. [/quote]

This is a great idea. Try to get a developer or a booth babe to wear a CAG shirt.

- Difinitely the booth babes - upskirt pics would be greatly appreciated :wink:

- Any rumors/news you can get on GTA: San Andreas

- Lots of pics of everything else.

Halo 2, anything about xbox 2, the new portable systems, and did I mention HALO 2 yet.

Is it true that there will be nothing of GTA: SA on display? I kept hearing that we weren't even going to get screenshots, but who knows.

How about Burnout 3? That game is going to kick serious ass.

IS NCAA MARCH MADNESS 2005 really coming to the Gamecube??!

the websites, IGN and Gamespot have listed this title as a NGC title, but I can't believe it yet. Any news would be reassuring!!

Well, guess the cube isn't getting Ncaa March madness 2005 after all. Too good to be true. Gamespot sight has updated their site and shows the game is only being developed for xbox and ps2.
:(
IGN still shows the title for NGC, but its probably inaccurate info. :(

Nintendo has had only one college basketball game in 3 years and will probably never get another one.
this is just one example of why gamecube is not in the same league as xbox and ps2. GC SUX!

[quote name='pinballwiz2004d']Well, guess the cube isn't getting Ncaa March madness 2005 after all. Too good to be true. Gamespot sight has updated their site and shows the game is only being developed for xbox and ps2.
:(
IGN still shows the title for NGC, but its probably inaccurate info. :(

Nintendo has had only one college basketball game in 3 years and will probably never get another one.
this is just one example of why gamecube is not in the same league as xbox and ps2. GC SUX![/quote]

gamecube sucks because it dosnet have a college basketball game?
thats a new one

Get a crowbar. Then, I want you to beat the hell out of the Squaresoft reps and MAKE them explain the whole Chrono Break thing. It's 'bout time good ole Chrono got a proper sequel! Then.. walk up to a Microsoft exec, and ask him why Number Munchers from grade school isn't on Xbox Live yet. Then... go to the Sega folks and demand either a new Panzer Dragoon RPG or remake of the old one. Well... oh yeah, one more thing. Thank Miyamoto for finally making Link a grown up non cel shaded cartoon elf. That's all I got for now

[quote name='Scrubking']Also see what info you can get on the upcoming game called "Rumble Roses".[/quote]

I played Rumble Roses...its a wrestling game with all hot chicks by Konami. It was suprisingly fun with a seemingly solid wrestling engine and nice graphics of T&A. My friend got some pics of the RR booth babes (actually, he has pics of almost all the booth babes) and I'll post them later. He thinks that RR is the suprise hit of the show, but I am not so sure.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']How about Burnout 3? That game is going to kick serious ass.[/quote]
Yeah, you are correct. The sense of speed is just awesome.

CheapyD,

Please tell me you saw something about Mother (A.K.A. Earthbound) at the Nintendo Booth? Either for GCN or Mother 1+2 for GBA coming to the States.

Thanks,
Chris

bread's done
Back