H: PS4 No Man's Sky Limited Edition & Alpha Vector Ship DLC, Kindle Fire HD 7, LF Paypal.

Fear No Darkness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
:xb1: Xbox One-

:360: Xbox 360-

Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Xbox 360 slim console (NIB with one LE Gears 3 branded controller)

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition Collector's Edition (Sealed in shipper still!)

:ps4: PS4-

No Man's Sky Limited Edition (Opened, but new, LE DLC used, disk never taken out.)

No Man's Sky Alpha Vector ship DLC code.

Last of Us Remastered-sealed, brand new.

:pc: PC-

Misc-

Like New Kindle Fire HD 7 -  (Basically brand new got it for my B-day, but I didn't care for it being mostly an ios guy, prefer the iPad.)

Brand New Kickstarter Edition OUYA. Completely brand new in box! NIB!

Witcher 3 hardcover comic- came with pre-order.

Looking for:
Paypal. Also always looking for a good deal on PS+ or PSN credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to sell/trade preorders, Fear.  Not trying to be a narc, just saying don't be surprised if the mods say something to you. 

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to sell/trade preorders, Fear. Not trying to be a narc, just saying don't be surprised if the mods say something to you.
NP Irukandji, thanks for telling me. I was wondering if that was maybe the case. Is there a time limit on it? So like the week of or something?

Just going to post here so I can tag your topic. I might be interested in the XB1 Destiny game + 2 expansions (possibly the 2 expansion codes only if I can trade in my soon-to-be extra PS4 copy). Will have to see how Tuesday plays out.

bread's done
Back