H: Destiny Red Bull codes $1 PP each! Double XP! Exclusive Quest!

ZenithRequiem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
232 (100%)
Starting July 1st speciality marked Red Bulls will available at 7-11 stores. I drink Red Bull pretty regularly and I play Destiny. I'll have plenty to go around and I'll sell them for $1 each. The codes must be redeemed on the website, which then will redirect you to bungie.net. There you will confirm that you want to claim the code and then you will have to confirm which console you want the code on depending if you play destiny on both consoles or not. If not then disregard this. You will only need 1 code to access the content but multiple codes can be redeemed for 50% extra xp for 30 mins. It's a consumable item that stacks in your inventory. The Codes I have are legit and from the cans, I can send you a picture on request.

http://quest.redbull.com/us/en/

if you want a code PM me, or message me at OmegaZero199 on xbox one. Thanks. for looking :D/

Sold   :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an FYI, these codes have been completely exploited by people generating codes.

There is no guarantee that even legit codes have't already been used.

Just as an FYI, these codes have been completely exploited by people generating codes.

There is no guarantee that even legit codes have't already been used.
I'm Replacing codes if complications arise, no questions asked. People are blowing this out of proportion. Do you how many Redbull cans are manufactured and distributed. Even if they are being exploited, its a very marginal percent of the population that's doing it.

bread's done
Back