Mad Max (Steam) $24.10 @ CDKeys

After the Arkham Knight PC port, I am scare of WB games on pc

Also just noticed it says will be available on or before september 4th. The game is out on september 1st, so possible a 3 day wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Shady site is still shady.
Whenever someone mentions CDKeys or G2A, all I can think of is:

0a31f2cd8fd93fde2772928daf3014a1e9e8c8bb6d161043938f254db3a4cffa.jpg

Never had any issues with CDKeys used them for a few years. I'm curious as to who has had problems with them.
Game keys for less than half retail before the game is released? That's more than a little shady, since I don't think the $59.99 MSRP is just a "suggestion" for WB.

Isn't this the site that asks for a picture of your balls as purchase verification? Or maybe it was a pic of your photo ID. I can never remember.

Game keys for less than half retail before the game is released? That's more than a little shady, since I don't think the $59.99 MSRP is just a "suggestion" for WB.
I've seen a lot of PC "deals" before games are even out. What I'm asking is who has been screwed over by CDKeys? I've seen them posted here, slickdeals, neogaf. etc. No complaints that I can recall of.

I've seen a lot of PC "deals" before games are even out. What I'm asking is who has been screwed over by CDKeys? I've seen them posted here, slickdeals, neogaf. etc. No complaints that I can recall of.
You don't seem to understand the issues in dealing with these kinds of shady websites. The questions you should be asking, are things like:

* Do game developers/publishers get fair compensation for the keys?
* Are the keys being sold, ripped from charity bundles (like Humble Bundle)?
* Are the keys bought from very cheap regions, then sold to other regions?
* Are you supporting money laundering when purchasing from these kinds of websites?
* Are any of these keys actually "review copies", which are given to journalists for reviews, and not to be re-sold?

These are moral issues, but if you don't care about any of those things, by all means help yourself.

Some people actually care about developers and publishers, and prefer that those people actually get a fair price for their games.

You don't seem to understand the issues in dealing with these kinds of shady websites. The questions you should be asking, are things like:

* Do game developers/publishers get fair compensation for the keys?
* Are the keys being sold, ripped from charity bundles (like Humble Bundle)?
* Are the keys bought from very cheap regions, then sold to other regions?
* Are you supporting money laundering when purchasing from these kinds of websites?
* Are any of these keys actually "review copies", which are given to journalists for reviews, and not to be re-sold?

These are moral issues, but if you don't care about any of those things, by all means help yourself.

Some people actually care about developers and publishers, and prefer that those people actually get a fair price for their games.
I've gone 100% digital with the X1 (outside of Skylanders for obvious reasons) through the MS store. So I can say for one I am supporting these developers, that is unless MS is undecutting them?

But for the rest of the points? Point taken. But I don't think many will care. They just want to go the cheapest route. Hmm makes you wonder about the Batman keys considering the game was pretty botched at launch, same with MK.

Also thanks for educating me and not giving a blanket response/ain't nobody got time for that, response.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect, and remember I'm saying "with ALL due respect", as a publisher of PC games, WB isn't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on. fuck those assholes

BUT, these are the same devs that gave us Just Cause 2, so I'm thinking we shouldn't buy these sketchy gray market keys.

bread's done
Back