X1 with Kinect $250 @ Walmart YMMV

VideoGameFan

CAGiversary!
Just saw this posted on Amazon while doing some shopping. Apparently Walmart is clearancing this model out. I'm going to to check mine today. Just wanted to share.

JgiapWd.jpg

3ytuukV.jpg

bHcS44x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My son and I were just there (W PA). Had some COD Ghosts collectors editions marked reg $99 now $70. But no $250 X1

NSFW but we trade sexual favors for amiibos.
I get a kick out of reading the amiibo topic and somehow it has like 100 times more traffic than the Skylanders thread. Now I know why.

Does that also give a new meaning to "scalp"?

Fixed to add a little bit of likelihood. Come on man.
Where can I buy the engine that produces Benjamins instead of CO2?

Although should enough of those engines be manufactured, we might inflate the US economy to ruin...

...Still very tempting nevertheless.

I get a kick out of reading the amiibo topic and somehow it has like 100 times more traffic than the Skylanders thread. Now I know why.

Does that also give a new meaning to "scalp"?

Where can I buy the engine that produces Benjamins instead of CO2?

Although should enough of those engines be manufactured, we might inflate the US economy to ruin...

...Still very tempting nevertheless.
Didn't you know? I found it at Walmart with all the imaginary $250 Xbox One Kinect bundles

Just went to my Wal-Mart and saw Sophia vergara and she was clothed so I said "the internet said you would be nude"

So we walked to th electronics department and she traded the guy all her clothes for a free Xbox one with Kinect and a bag of cheetos.

Then we hopped in my chromed out Ferrari and went home to play some video games.

So some of you guys had the story wrong...

Has anyone been following the amazon forum?  OP there said he'd post a image of the receipt, but hasn't yet.  Also he gave the address of the store:

store number is 636 583 2355

address is 1445 E Central Ct, Union MO 63084 

Just went to my Wal-Mart and saw Sophia vergara and she was clothed so I said "the internet said you would be nude"

So we walked to th electronics department and she traded the guy all her clothes for a free Xbox one with Kinect and a bag of cheetos.

Then we hopped in my chromed out Ferrari and went home to play some video games.

So some of you guys had the story wrong...
I believed you until you said you went home to play video games.

Let me get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that Wal-Mart, the company that will sell PS2 sports games at full price or take 2003 tax software, mark it down $1.89 and call that a clearance sale, is supposedly clearancing a $500 current gen video game console bundle for $250? 

1307.gif

From that amazon forum.  Everyone swarm your walmarts!!!!

ogdnbm.jpg

I saw Sofia Vergara nude at a Walmart in Los Angeles today. I told her how cool it was to meet her tits in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “que? que? que?” and squeezing her boobs shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Cheetos in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Cheetos and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Cheetos and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Sofia Vergara nude at a Walmart in Los Angeles today. I told her how cool it was to meet her tits in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “que? que? que?” and squeezing her boobs shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Cheetos in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Cheetos and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Cheetos and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Did she put each Cheetoh in a separate bag or did she try and combine them so as to use less bags?

bread's done
Back