* - - - - 4 votes

X1 with Kinect $250 @ Walmart YMMV

#31 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:14 PM

I get a kick out of reading the amiibo topic and somehow it has like 100 times more traffic than the Skylanders thread. Now I know why.

Does that also give a new meaning to "scalp"?

Where can I buy the engine that produces Benjamins instead of CO2? 

Although should enough of those engines be manufactured, we might inflate the US economy to ruin...

...Still very tempting nevertheless.

Didn't you know? I found it at Walmart with all the imaginary $250 Xbox One Kinect bundles

857971.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List: https://www.cheapass...t-rare-amiibos/

Currently Playing: :xb1: Doom/Fallout 4 :ps4: Bloodborne

#32 sovereignNX-73811   THINKS HE CAN TAKE the whole Ardanian Army CAGiversary!   5683 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

Didn't you know? I found it at Walmart with all the imaginary $250 Xbox One Kinect bundles

We're going to the Walmart at Ponyland right now. Road Trip!

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#33 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:23 PM

We're going to the Walmart at Ponyland right now. Road Trip!

Make sure to stock up on lucky 21-leaf clovers and dragon eggs while you're there. They should pay you to take them off your hands

857971.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List: https://www.cheapass...t-rare-amiibos/

Currently Playing: :xb1: Doom/Fallout 4 :ps4: Bloodborne

#34 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

You're more likely to see Sofia Vergara shopping for Cheetos, nude.

My Walmart just has Sofia the First toys, which didn't seem to be able to be nude.

#35 neonon19s   Gotta Catch 'em All CAGiversary!   1116 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

neonon19s

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

Just went to my Wal-Mart and saw Sophia vergara and she was clothed so I said "the internet said you would be nude"

So we walked to th electronics department and she traded the guy all her clothes for a free Xbox one with Kinect and a bag of cheetos.

Then we hopped in my chromed out Ferrari and went home to play some video games.

So some of you guys had the story wrong...

#36 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

Has anyone been following the amazon forum?  OP there said he'd post a image of the receipt, but hasn't yet.  Also he gave the address of the store:

store number is 636 583 2355

address is 1445 E Central Ct, Union MO 63084 

#37 aircobra   The Wind CAGiversary!   2473 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:54 PM

Just went to my Wal-Mart and saw Sophia vergara and she was clothed so I said "the internet said you would be nude"

So we walked to th electronics department and she traded the guy all her clothes for a free Xbox one with Kinect and a bag of cheetos.

Then we hopped in my chromed out Ferrari and went home to play some video games.

So some of you guys had the story wrong...

I believed you until you said you went home to play video games.

644690.png

https://www.gofundme.com/newhomeforpam - even social media shares help!

#38 benjamouth   Thanks Larry Davis for the sig !! CAGiversary!   7558 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

benjamouth

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:05 PM

I believed you until you said you went home to play video games.

I believed him till he said I might have something wrong.

OuN33jx.png

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#39 Captain Wrong   ... CAGiversary!   657 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Captain Wrong

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:30 PM

Let me get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that Wal-Mart, the company that will sell PS2 sports games at full price or take 2003 tax software, mark it down $1.89 and call that a clearance sale, is supposedly clearancing a $500 current gen video game console bundle for $250? 

1307.gif

#40 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

From that amazon forum.  Everyone swarm your walmarts!!!!

Spoiler

#41 inkcil   This Baby Bomber go Boo Boo CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

We need a gif or some symbol that represents YMMV

#42 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   758 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:43 PM

I saw Sofia Vergara nude at a Walmart in Los Angeles today. I told her how cool it was to meet her tits in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “que? que? que?” and squeezing her boobs shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Cheetos in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Cheetos and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Cheetos and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

a2JEVSf.gifT6rlETZ.gif

#43 sovereignNX-73811   THINKS HE CAN TAKE the whole Ardanian Army CAGiversary!   5683 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

Wow...most descriptive - it's like that happened but it wasn't Sophia Veraga. 

Uh...which one of us turned this topic all deviant?

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#44 uglyteradon   CAG-tastrophe! CAGiversary!   1089 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

uglyteradon

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

Somebody needs to kill this thread.

Ugly, like you.

#45 neb9  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:50 PM

I saw Sofia Vergara nude at a Walmart in Los Angeles today. I told her how cool it was to meet her tits in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “que? que? que?” and squeezing her boobs shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Cheetos in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Cheetos and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Cheetos and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Did she put each Cheetoh in a separate bag or did she try and combine them so as to use less bags?

#46 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   943 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

Has anyone had any luck or was it one person?

#47 Nephilim_BC  

Nephilim_BC

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:27 PM

Just bought 10. 1 for me. rest for my friends

#48 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13502 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

From that amazon forum.  Everyone swarm your walmarts!!!!

Spoiler

That doesn't actually appear to be a real UPC.  Like the WM made one up or something.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#49 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

Just bought 10. 1 for me. rest for my friends

Wait, Sofia Vergara nudes, cheetos, or xb1s?

#50 sovereignNX-73811   THINKS HE CAN TAKE the whole Ardanian Army CAGiversary!   5683 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

Wait, Sofia Vergara nudes, cheetos, or xb1s?

Nude Cheetos sounds like a racist slur. Not sure why.

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#51 Nephilim_BC  

Nephilim_BC

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:55 PM

My local Walmart has the shelf empty....hmmm....

#52 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:25 PM

That doesn't actually appear to be a real UPC.  Like the WM made one up or something.

probably the only one person in America who got it at that price from walmart

#53 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:34 PM

probably the only one person in America who got it at that price from walmart

This guy on reddit claims to have gotten it as well.  Here is a link to his receipt.  The funny thing is he refuses to give the location of the store.  Not really sure why, but it's his issue.

I'm guessing only a handful of stores have it at this price.

#54 TFrank   Oh right, I can edit this CAGiversary!   168 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:36 PM

This guy on reddit claims to have gotten it as well.  Here is a link to his receipt.  The funny thing is he refuses to give the location of the store.  Not really sure why, but it's his issue.

I'm guessing only a handful of stores have it at this price.

They found the store, it's in Chicago area and sold out by now.

#55 Geco17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2877 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:20 PM

They found the store, it's in Chicago area and sold out by now.

Where do you see that? I'm not seeing it in that thread.

337782.png

#56 lusal   Not the fig plucker or the fig plucker's son... CAGiversary!   952 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:51 PM

Upstate NY was a strikeout. Had an associate do a price check on the SKU and it came back with dick.

#57 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49866 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

I'm almost tempted to go check one of my local WMs as the receipt posted was about an hour from me. :D

#58 neb9  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:03 PM

No luck in South Jersey.

#59 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1107 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:09 PM

some luck at jersey shore

#60 sgaldis   1d64F CAGiversary!   2436 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:16 PM

Make sure to stock up on lucky 21-leaf clovers and dragon eggs while you're there. They should pay you to take them off your hands

Let me get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that Wal-Mart, the company that will sell PS2 sports games at full price or take 2003 tax software, mark it down $1.89 and call that a clearance sale, is supposedly clearancing a $500 current gen video game console bundle for $250? 

1307.gif

You guys looking for this to be nationwide: don't waste your time or your gas. There is a very small chance your store will have the same clearance.
But as to those who are doubting this deal: don't be so hasty. Yes, it makes no sense at all when this type of random clearance happens, and it is almost always store specific, but it does happen from time to time.20150604_114931.jpg