* - - - - 1 votes

Juggernog Edition Black Ops 3 *Dead Again*

#121 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

BB pings your CC every other week for the amount paid right? I usually pay off my pre-orders with gift cards but I didn't have enough to cover the entire balance this time so Im not entirely sure what their policy is.

Seeing it from the video makes me want it even more

Same lol I cant believe Im this hyped over a freakin mini fridge :D

#122 Cloudx9  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:44 PM

And once again we got tons of on knuckleheads selling em on ebay months ahead of release, and tons of morons buying em months ahead of release for $400+. This thing isn't even like the Pipboy where they announce there will be no more at retailers. People really are impatient.

#123 YellowGameboyColor   Banned Banned   3239 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:08 PM

Damnit this looks awesome

#124 Stimes   Get Some! CAGiversary!   2246 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:18 PM

Energy Star rating? This thing would be perfect, less trips to the kitchen, more to the bathroom I suppose.

#125 Draknight   Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! CAGiversary!   757 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:06 PM

BB pings your CC every other week for the amount paid right? I usually pay off my pre-orders with gift cards but I didn't have enough to cover the entire balance this time so Im not entirely sure what their policy is.

BB stop doing that a while ago they just ping it once and then charge it when it ships

#126 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:21 PM

Just out of curiosity, were other CoD Prestige editions known to sell out, especially this quickly? 

#127 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:40 PM

BB stop doing that a while ago they just ping it once and then charge it when it ships

Good to know, thanks!

Just out of curiosity, were other CoD Prestige editions known to sell out, especially this quickly? 

I dont think so, but this is the first one centered around zombies and that has a huge fanbase so Im not surprised it sold out. Plus its cool as Fuck lol It sucks that its already being scalped, but hopefully more become available for those who missed out and want it.

#128 EYEL1NER   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2037 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

I wish the days of super-over-produced LEs that would sit around forever before getting dirt cheap hadn't passed us by. It seems like every big LE these days sells out everywhere before release.

#129 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:49 PM

I wish the days of super-over-produced LEs that would sit around forever before getting dirt cheap hadn't passed us by. It seems like every big LE these days sells out everywhere before release.

Yeah, I remember buying the Modern Warfare 2 night vision goggle edition for like 15 bucks at BB a long ass time ago. Also, Infamous 2 CE for $25 when they had that crazy summer sale. Those were the days :D

#130 ritchardf  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:53 PM

i know i saw care packages from black ops 2 at wal mart and target for quite a while after they released. last time i was at target they still had the prestige edition from ghosts on clearance. i also had several chances to pick up the remote car from black ops 1 at several places. only one i havent seen alot of was the drone.

#131 T1NY   Chewing Aluminum Foil CAGiversary!   1253 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:22 PM

Wow, the one time I ignore a collectors edition thread because its COD, and I miss out on a damn mini fridge.

#132 Rolandj24  

Rolandj24

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

Wow this is actually a pretty cool collector's edition.

#133 razorracer83   I got the need for speed. CAGiversary!   423 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

razorracer83

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:51 PM

hey if you missed out, heres a much bigger cheaper sleek looking fridge. I'm going to put my juggernog fridge inside..

fridge

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought a mini fridge for a friend of mine at Wal-Mart.com for her. I was thinking of getting one for myself, just not as big (3.2 cu ft.) or expensive ($110) as hers. This is perfect!

#134 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2362 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

hey if you missed out, heres a much bigger cheaper sleek looking fridge. I'm going to put my juggernog fridge inside..

fridge

Now I can take out the shelves and put my Juggernog fridge inside so I have double the perks! MULE KICK HERE I COME!!!

#135 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1107 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:28 PM

hiting a bottle of jnog makes you invincible for a few

#136 chrislisting   CAGiversary! Banned   1557 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

chrislisting

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

IS THIS REALLY THAT RARE?

how many are there?

#137 Bombarded   Banned Banned   2531 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Bombarded

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:07 PM

You can't actually pay off a pre order using a credit card (not bestbuy credit card) right after you place the order at bestbuy then, only when it ships?

#138 jamminhillman   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

jamminhillman

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:39 PM

Any idea when they will be taking pre-orders for this in local best buy stores? I went to one today and said they didn't have it in their system yet. Not sure if rep was not educated on this or not. 

#139 chrislisting   CAGiversary! Banned   1557 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

chrislisting

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

I wonder how many are Made?
How many are to be released?
Is this rare or jus OOS?
(Bought 2 mistakenly )

#140 PetersHere   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:14 PM

People were saying the exact opposite when things were over-produced because everyone wanted their CE to be special and rare. 

#141 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:35 PM

Any idea when they will be taking pre-orders for this in local best buy stores? I went to one today and said they didn't have it in their system yet. Not sure if rep was not educated on this or not.

no in store pre orders it listed that on the product page when it was live online only and a few other people said they were told that In stores to

#142 EYEL1NER   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2037 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:42 PM

People were saying the exact opposite when things were over-produced because everyone wanted their CE to be special and rare.

People may have been saying that, but I never have. I don't need my overpriced game memorabilia to be one-of-a-kind. I would rather a fan of a game I also like be able to get something like I have than some reseller to get them all.

#143 OL DIRTY   Oooh Baby, I Like It Raw. CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

OL DIRTY

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:43 PM

I'll have to be patient and see if they release more of these Juggernog Editions.  No way in hell am I going to pay some of the ridiculous prices people are listing them for on eBay.  I have a perfectly good fridge that keeps my beer cold anyway.    :beer:

#144 jokesonme  

jokesonme

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:01 AM

For anyone who has also already purchased, do you know how we are going to get the code for the "Beta" that you would get when you normally pre-order through gamestop etc and have a receipt? Thanks! (Ordered mine yesterday)

#145 jamminhillman   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

jamminhillman

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:34 AM

no in store pre orders it listed that on the product page when it was live online only and a few other people said they were told that In stores to

thanks hopefully they do eventually add it for in-store pre-orders

#146 chrislisting   CAGiversary! Banned   1557 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

chrislisting

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:03 AM

So are these rare ?

#147 RienBoyle72   Gamer on a budget CAGiversary!   431 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

RienBoyle72

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:11 AM

I talked with the gamestop manager here in town about the availability of the jugger nog edition. He claimed it wasnt a numbered release but a timed release, meaning it was available online until midnight the day it was announced with a certain allotment available per store until close tomorrow night. I dont know how reliable this is at all but he claimed his store only got 1 per system and he still had a ps4 available until tomorrow night.I feel like he was just trying to get me to preorder but im not sure.

#148 Sharp Katana   Chillin like a villain CAGiversary!   4334 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Sharp Katana

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:13 AM

That juggernog machine looks cool, dang I would trade this over my pipboy pre-order. Heres hoping that they restock. I'm probably one of the few people that actually play cod

#149 Cloudx9  

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

I talked with the gamestop manager here in town about the availability of the jugger nog edition. He claimed it wasnt a numbered release but a timed release, meaning it was available online until midnight the day it was announced with a certain allotment available per store until close tomorrow night. I dont know how reliable this is at all but he claimed his store only got 1 per system and he still had a ps4 available until tomorrow night.I feel like he was just trying to get me to preorder but im not sure.

If you want one, I'd grab it, GameStop already announced they're not restocking these.

#150 dennisb407   Brickseek DN Banned   6245 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:20 AM

The store I goto most often here in Orlando told me the same thing. 1 per system and they only had the PS4 version left to purchase.