Corsair h100i water cooler $49.99 at Frys.com

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
I by straight luck I stumbled across. I found that Fry's was selling the corsair h100i for $49.00 that more than 50% off. No I wasn't able to get it at fry because I don't live near one and they were in and out of stock. However Best Buy more than with price matching the price for me. 

I was trying to decide out of this and the h100i GTX but  I went we this because cost and because the h100i fits better in 250D case.

Happy shopping and good luck GAG's 

http://www.frys.com/product/7545356?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this price when I was looking for a cooler but I have heard too many stories of these things leaking and bukkaking all over people's PCs that I decided to stay away.

I know what it is you stupid fucking MORON. It doesn't belong in this section since it's a PC deal not directly a video game deal.
Oh, so much butt hurt. I guess we should take down all the posts for PS 3D Displays since not directly video game deal. Or alerts about PS VITA refunds, etc. Look console morans, use your Vita refund to by some preparation H to help with your butt hurt.

I know what it is you stupid fucking MORON. It doesn't belong in this section since it's a PC deal not directly a video game deal.
Oh, so much butt hurt. I guess we should take down all the posts for PS 3D Displays since not directly video game deal. Or alerts about PS VITA refunds, etc. Look console morans, use your Vita refund to by some preparation H to help with your butt hurt.

Guys.  Geez.

Geez.

C'mon now.

3edf053134e07a8bc26c4c6bce9bb3b1.gif

I can not moderate fast enough on mobile to get you morans to stop arguing. However I can say I swapped out this unit for an air cooled one. This model was too noisy.

Good pice though and thanks for the deal op.

I saw this price when I was looking for a cooler but I have heard too many stories of these things leaking and bukkaking all over people's PCs that I decided to stay away.
I heard that too from the start will some the first ones. and I was going to get the newer but I heard it's a tight fit inside the 250D

I can not moderate fast enough to stop you morans to stop arguing. However I can say I swapped out this unit for an air cooled one. This model was too noisy.

:bow:

Out of respect for the Cheapest One, I'll stop the arguing.

Also, for people with Fry's near you, check for other units. They have these and other liquid coolers (some refurbished) for greatly reduced prices if you luck out and they have them in stock in a store near you.

I just went with eBay and got this myself:

3.jpg

I can not moderate fast enough on mobile to get you morans to stop arguing. However I can say I swapped out this unit for an air cooled one. This model was too noisy.

Yeah. I really wanted to try out the h100iGTX but I heard it's a tight fit on the Corsair 250D. Opinion?

Ok, I am also a moran because I had the H100, which I guess is an earlier version of this one.

I wound up switching to the cooler master hyper 212 evo, which cools just the same but is completely silent. Also, it's cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-RR-212E-20PK-R2/dp/B005O65JXI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436660267&sr=8-1&keywords=hyper+212+evo

33_071aa3343c6893bea5ff7cd676afd688_1414626428.jpg

Ugh, Frys. When there's a halfway decent deal, you can guarantee it isn't in stock for shipping and neither of my stores has it in stock.

I have the 212, and I don't know if I'm happy with it or not. I'm pulling 41° right now just running Chrome, Excel. I'd like to think I put down some good paste, but I dunno. I typically go into the upper 50s running Chrome and IE.

This is a stock clock 2500K, BTW.

The V6GT has switchable LED between 3 colors and was supposedly available at a Fry's near me for only $9 but when I placed the order for store pick up it got cancelled because they couldn't find it. I was so disappointed.

http://frys.com/product/6344241?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I put one of these water coolers in my computer at work.  Now every morning people show up around my computer and talk about what they watched on TV the night before.  Very frustrating, I would avoid this at any price.

Ok, I am also a moran because I had the H100, which I guess is an earlier version of this one.

I wound up switching to the cooler master hyper 212 evo, which cools just the same but is completely silent. Also, it's cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-RR-212E-20PK-R2/dp/B005O65JXI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436660267&sr=8-1&keywords=hyper+212+evo

33_071aa3343c6893bea5ff7cd676afd688_1414626428.jpg
Yeah, I used the Hyper 212 Evo in my build. It cools just as good as any water cooler and is way cheaper, doesn't make a sound when paired up with the right fan and it looks really cool. It's definitely the way to go. Just make sure it will fit in your case before buying!

Really? I've had this unit for like two years now and run it with fans on high and it's significantly quieter than my previous Zalman.

At $50 definitely recommend it as long as you're case has somewhere you can mount the double radiator.

I think mine is the H60 and love it so far! 

Also added the Corsair af series 120 blue led fans. If it were not for the leds, I wouldn't be able to tell if the things is on while it idles.

Sooo much better than my last build which had 8 molex fans. It kept things cool and sounded nice if you liked you computer to sound like a jet taking off lol. It will reach super sonic speed sounds under full load hahaa.

edit time:  if interested, I got some pics to post 

Like others said the fan is noisy. But the temps im getting are great.. If i didnt have this already i would have jumped on this deal and then just replace the fan if i cannot tolerate the noise. Looks really nice and neat once installed though

Thanks OP, was looking for a cooler for my media server, I think it will be getting my Corsair A70 while I use this as its replacement in my living room gaming rig. The one in my bedroom has an H50 and I haven't had any problems with it.

Just received mine today, they sent me the newer model, the H100i GTX, my receipt shows the sku for the H100. Anyone else have this kind of luck?

bread's done
Back