GGT 350 is about how much the Loch Ness Monster needs

Beatles93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Ooh, it must've been about seven, eight years ago. Me and the little lady was out on this boat, you see, all alone at night, when all of a sudden this huge creature, this giant crustacean from the paleolithic era, comes out of the water.

We was so scared, Lord have mercy, I jumped up in the boat and I said "Thomas, what on earth is that creature?!"

It stood above us looking down with these big red eyes,-

Oh, it was so scary!

and I yelled. I said, "What do you want from us, monster?!" And the monster bent down and said, "...Uh I need about tree-fitty."

It had to be done

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, with how unexpected it is, Iwata's death is a harsh reminder that you never know who's next. Enjoy and appreciate the relationships with those you care about while you can.

I love and appreciate all of you.
Thank you man. I know I act like an emo douche and disappear sometimes but I do really like having you guys as friends. I love you guys as well no matter how hard things get. Im going to put a heart too! <3

The non capitalization in the title irks me D:

To me, with how unexpected it is, Iwata's death is a harsh reminder that you never know who's next. Enjoy and appreciate the relationships you have with those you care about while you can.

Yeah, this is so very true. I just had to go to a funeral recently as well, and it does make you look at things differently, gotta give your friends a nice big hug and forehead lick next time you see them

To me, with how unexpected it is, Iwata's death is a harsh reminder that you never know who's next. Enjoy and appreciate the relationships you have with those you care about while you can.

I love and appreciate all of you as well. You're all really great friends and I would seriously miss any of you if something happened to one of you. I think about this kind of stuff pretty much every day since my Mom passed away last year, but Iwata does make it feel a bit closer so I just wanted to echo your sentiments, Zeki. Love you, man.

I realized today after listening to the Giantbomb podcast from last week that there could be a fantastic roster for an Xbox party fighting game like Smash Bros. I doubt it will ever happen, but it could be pretty awesome if they ever did one. Just throw in Alan Wake.

I realized today after listening to the Giantbomb podcast from last week that there could be a fantastic roster for an Xbox party fighting game like Smash Bros. I doubt it will ever happen, but it could be pretty awesome if they ever did one. Just throw in Alan Wake.
I wish Sony would try again but this time give the devs a budget.

It'll just be The Club.
Was The Club any good? I never played it.

That was gonna be my only stipulation, but you nailed it. Well done.
Thanks! I'm glad to know you're one of my friends that actually liked it. You'd be surprised how many folks I know that think those games are garbage.

I finished Entwined today. Ending didn't honestly feel like it was worth it. It did only take about an hour to play through though, so I guess it wasn't a ton of time wasted.

tumblr_nrft3klD1B1s9bqq4o1_400.gif

Alan Wake was a fantastic game, very interested in how Quantum Break will turn out. 

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT! ALL THOSE SURPRISED FACES AT 1:40 ARE THE MOST SURPRISED FACES I'VE EVER SEEN AND IT WAS ONLY POSSIBLE WITH THE POWER OF THE 360! & THAT VOICE ACTING & SKELETAL RIGGING, SHIT IS TOP NOTCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9hUjKVnLpA

For some reason I remembered the box art of that game right away, I didnt even play it.

Suicide Squad looks pretty good, they really didnt want to show the Joker in the trailer though, which is odd but probably because he is the more iconic villain.

The joker doesn't work as a main character. His entire shtick is how he plays off other characters.

Finished Shovel Knight. I'm really glad it didn't borrow too much of the frustrating aspects of the NES legacy. I almost stopped when I got to the boss of the second to last level because I was getting mega man flashbacks, but it wasn't too bad after a couple of tries.

Finished Shovel Knight. I'm really glad it didn't borrow too much of the frustrating aspects of the NES legacy. I almost stopped when I got to the boss of the second to last level because I was getting mega man flashbacks, but it wasn't too bad after a couple of tries.
That's what New Game + and deathless runs are for :p But yeah it was an amazing game

The joker doesn't work as a main character. His entire shtick is how he plays off other characters.
Didn't really think about that. Maybe I was expecting more since the press showed so much of him. Plus there are a bunch of characters that dont really need him a lot. They could use any of the huge cast.

I thought only joker had that shitty face tats going on apprently so does harley although I must say she looked sexy in the trailer

MKX isn't as good as DOA5LR
We're going to try that next time! We didn't stream for long because it killed out connection, but we did end up playing for around a couple of hours. Hopefully it works better next time!

Are you making up acronyms now?

I dont read much comics sadly, so thanks for the clarification. I probably should have looked even more up about suicide squad to get more of an understanding
As Indig-dawg said, it's an ensemble cast thing so it'll probably be more focusing on everyone, but old Suicide Squad was mostly just Boomerang and Deadshot as the main guys with a little focus here and there on their handlers. Once New 52 launched it was pretty much always just Harley and Deadshot. You should try out the New 52 series. It's not terrible and has some great moments. Plus, it has some of the best moments ever with King Shark. I really wish they had him in this instead of Killer Croc, but I guess that they wanted a team with more ties to Batman.

As Indig-dawg said, it's an ensemble cast thing so it'll probably be more focusing on everyone, but old Suicide Squad was mostly just Boomerang and Deadshot as the main guys with a little focus here and there on their handlers. Once New 52 launched it was pretty much always just Harley and Deadshot. You should try out the New 52 series. It's not terrible and has some great moments. Plus, it has some of the best moments ever with King Shark. I really wish they had him in this instead of Killer Croc, but I guess that they wanted a team with more ties to Batman.
Okay I may give it a read one of these days. Most of the time when I have free time I spend it plaging video games. I like comics so I should read them more

I was trying to figure out if indignate was talking about the program or superhero? There is also HM05 which is flash?

Fellow GGT amiibo collecters, they have announced Palutena will be an Amazon.com exclusive and she will be released on July 24th. They are going to announce the time she is going up as well in the next coming week.

Stay tuned for your local weather.

Times like this make me thankful for importing. Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and Olimar should be shipping to me on Friday. Hope it sticks.

Beat Mother 3 last night and loved it.

Times like this make me thankful for importing. Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and Olimar should be shipping to me on Friday. Hope it sticks.

Beat Mother 3 last night and loved it.
Im trying to not do any importing...

Im going through the Mother series currently. Im on Mother 3 and just started chapter 7. I loved both Mother and Earthbound. This game is so far awesome as well. I think it was Hank who said play them all, im glad I took that advice. Im played them back to back and Im not tired of the gameplay or style of the games. Excellent franchise, shame that Earthbound didnt do well in North America on its initial launch. Glad you liked it, im loving it so far.

Good call on going in order. 3 can absolutely stand on it's own, but it has a bunch of cool little nods to Earthbound that you'll get to appreciate.

When I'm parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, I find it best to just say, 'See you later.' We'll meet again. After all, we're friends. That's right - nothing unusual about it. I'll see you later.

"You went on a trip far, far away, even though it was planned for many years from now. You wore your best outfit and said 'Sorry for the short notice,' though you didn't say it out loud. You always put yourself last, after you'd finished helping everyone else. You were so generous as a friend that this trip might be your very first selfish act.

"I still can't grasp what's happened. It feels like I could still get a light-hearted e-mail asking me out to lunch at any moment - after you've made sure lunch wouldn't disrupt my schedule, of course. You can invite me out whenever you want. I'll invite you, too. So for now, let's plan on meeting again. You can call me up whenever you like, and I'll give you a call, too. I still have a lot to talk to you about, and if I come up with any particularly good ideas, I'll let you know.

"So let's meet again. No - I suppose we're already meeting. Right here, right now."

Shigesato Itoi (director of the mother series) on the passing of Satoru Iwata his good friend and colleague.

I remember reading how much Iwata helped with the programming of the series. Its a very beautiful tribute to his friend.

bread's done
Back