Best Buy Video Games Clearance Thread

BlackRockWaifu

CAGiversary!
Best Buy Clearance!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Offers~Outlet%20Items%5Esoldby_facet%3DSold%20By~Best%20Buy%5Ecurrentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Offers~Clearance&list=y&nrp=15&sc=Global&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&st=pcmcat142300050026_categoryid%24abcat0700000&gf=y&sName=Best%20Buy%20Outlet%20-%20Video%20Games&cp=1&seeAll=

I know there's probably been clearance threads in the past, but I just got an email and saw a couple of these items, and haven't seem them reach this price before, at least not in Best Buy. I even searched all over CAG to see if someone else posted this but couldn't find it, if this isn't relevant or someone already posted, just deleted it, I know how people react to pointless threads anyway.

A few interesting prices:

PS4

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $17 (Store)

Rabbids Invasion: $12/$5 instore

Skylanders: Swap Force Starter Pack: $12

NBA 2k14: $10

The Wolf Among Us $14

Alien Isolation: Nostromo Edition - $18

The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $18

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $17

The Order 1888 - $20

Samurai Warriors 4-II - $35

Xbox one

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $10

Ryse Legendary Edition: $21

DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition - $15

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition - $24

Killer Instinct: Combo Breaker - $16

The Wolf Among Us - $13

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - $27

The Walking Dead - $26

PS3
Borderlands Presequel: $18
Duck Dynasty: $7
Disney Infinity Starter Pack: $18
Skylanders: Swap Force Starter Pack: $12

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $10
Just Dance 2014: $10
Just Dance 4: $
Band Hero: $6
Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition: $52
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare GOTY - $32
Dark Souls 2 - $12
Dragon Age Inquisition - $19
Little Big Planet 3 - $28
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend - $36
Xblaze: Lost Memories - $36

Xbox 360: 

Borderlands Presequel: $10

Duck Dynasty: $7

Dark Souls 2: $10

Darksiders 2: $10

Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition: $70

Battlefield 4 - $10

NHL 15 - $27

Forza 4 - $18

Dragon Age Inquisition - $15

Guitar Hero Aerosmith $6

PC

Sim City: $7

Watch Dogs: $10

Dragon Age Inquisition - $19

Starcraft 2 HOTS - $18

The Buraeu: Xcom - $4

Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth Rising Tide - $24

Singularity - $2

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - $4B

Black Gold Online - $8

Wii U

Ninja Gaiden 3: $7

Lego Batman 3: $12

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - $27

Assassin's Creed 3 - $16

Wii

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric - $24

UDraw Doods - $2

3DS

Lego Batman 3 - $10

DS

Glory of Heracles - $6

Vita

Borderlands 2: $10

MLB 14 The Show: $7

Walking Dead Season Two: $7

The Wolf Among Us: $7

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!: $32

Hyperdimension Neptunia U; Action Unleashed - $22 
tumblr_mqd3ukvPeE1qbvovho1_500.gif

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 3 V Generation - $24 
giphy.gif

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $28 

5e20dd0139ef2a5a67743dff146324c1.jpg

XBlaze Lost Memories - $28

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy Launch Edition - $32

Lego Batman 3 - $10

There's way more, just look for yourself.

Thanks all for their contribution to the thread!

Thanks to Htz, Josef, Durden26, Headphoneboy, J7d7c7, Derrick1979, Bloomy, Jiryn, plowboy3982, AvengedBacklog, Kotor15, BigTime2Play!

Congratulations to those who were able to take advantage of the deals! 

Shout outs to Groo the Wanderer, iBranflakes, Chemosh013, ghost1914, Roninalchemist, McCHitman, charlie3000k, GuitarMan, marineal, the Gooseler, jello44, cancerman1120, BearsFan11, Sky Ray, neb9, Invicta 61, mightymek, jimbo8574, Kenshindono.

Enjoy your games guys!

The deals at the Best Buy Clearance outlet changes a lot, sometimes weekly, maybe even daily, so many of the deals might not been there by the time you read the thread, and I might miss a lot of them as well. So I give special shoutouts to those that help contribute to the thread, and inform me of what is, or isn't there. Thanks a lot!

Again, if this is old just delete it, but there's definitely some new deals I haven't seen before, and couldn't find the clearance thread (if there is one) on the front page anyway. Thanks.

EDIT: also this is my first thread ever.

Thanks for the awesome comments guys!

As a Wiki thread now, feel free to edit it, or post new deals in the comments/or expired deals and I'll update the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pretty good prices in there for sure. Rayman Legends on Next Gen is $20, as is Trials Fusion (Not as good as the $10 at Microsoft Store yesterday, but I havent found new copies at the GCU price for Trials yet). Deadrising 3 is also $20 for Xbone users. Didn't look much at last gen, but some good deals listed there too. 

Thanks OP.  People do get ridiculously angry on here.   I feel sorry for them that their lives sucks so much they have to vent their anger on unknown internet posters.

Most of this is old news, but I'll give Aliens Isolation a try. 

Looks like they were running out of Zombie U finally. That game's been out for, what, 3 years? Initially I thought from the title it was some pun on a University or something xD I'll take it for $7 ^^ Had to have it shipped though >.< Looks fun!

I tell ya waiting for games to drop 90% in price is the way to go instead of buying them new, we've got so much in our backlog to play anyways, just be patient, find something else, and wait for a sale!

FYI: Zombi (ZombiU) has been rated for current gen systems in those countries that can't keep their ratings mouths shut
More people should experience Zombi U but if you have a Wii U you may want to get it for Wii U anyway considering it adds a lot of tension with the Gamepad. Not sure how well it will translate in a port.

I see AC: Unity PC - $15.99

Doesn't top when Fry's had it for $10 - but still, not too bad.

More people should experience Zombi U but if you have a Wii U you may want to get it for Wii U anyway considering it adds a lot of tension with the Gamepad. Not sure how well it will translate in a port.
I never had an instance where I looked in my pack and had zombies around. However, I doubt they'll up much for the new systems except for more zombies. Which then could make that a possibility. They could use "smartglass" for the pack check thing.

ZombiU (after coming back to it) was one of the most fun games I've played in the last couple years. But then again, I think Beyond Two Souls is fantastic and played through it in one 'sitting.'

This game felt like an alpha build of a potentially good game. Graphics sucked and there have been various technical issues, but what really killed me are the bugs. Coupled with the asinine autosave mechanic, there were a couple of times when I glitched through a floor and permanently lost a story-centric item and was forced to restart my game from scratch. Then there was a time I died right at the very end of the game and was permanently trapped in the safehouse. Then of course there's the C4 bullshit. It is entirely possible to run out of C4 and be unable to progress or get ahold of more C4 if you explore too much at a certain part of the game, so of course you are stuck until you restart then too.

I still can't believe that last issue; how were the devs so utterly incompetent that that was even a possibility? That's not even a coding issue, it's just really really shitty design. Luckily I was aware of that issue ahead of time and was able to avoid it but holy hell that takes a special level of failure to accomplish Ubi. I fell prey to the other game-halting bugs though.

ZombiU was an interesting proof of concept, and with a LOT more work could've been a great game, but as it stands now it's utter shit. One of the few games I've started that I can't even finish because I'm sick of having to constantly restart due to the combination of bugs and autosaves (though I made it to the point of no return last time before a the bugs and autosave worked together to once again ensure the game was impossible to complete). Honestly I wouldn't recommend it to anybody besides devs looking for inspiration (or potential concepts to rip off) on how to utilize the Gamepad.

If it's really getting a port I hope they actually finish the fucking game this time. I mean I don't think I'd go as far as to call it Aliens CM bad, but it's really bad.

Last edited:
sim city decent? i know there was the whole "always online" thing, but now it seems that is just normal, my internet was down yesterday and i couldnt even play mlb the show 15.

This is now the official "BlackRockWaifu likes your comment" thread

Post for free likes from your favorite CAGers such as: BlackRockWaifu

ZombiU is a fun, and different game. Grab it.
There's no denying it feels different, and I think a sequel, given the proper development time and budget, could be one of the WiiU's best games. But polish has to count for something and in that regard ZombiU fails miserably. It's sooooo blatantly obvious the game was pushed out well before it was ready solely to have it available at launch, and assuming you can even finish the game it does bring down the experience drastically.

Last edited:
ZombiU was an interesting proof of concept, and with a LOT more work could've been a great game, but as it stands now it's utter shit.
As a lover of zombie &amp; horror games think I'll get my $7 worth 8-[

It's sooooo blatantly obvious the game was pushed out well before it was ready solely to have it available at launch, and assuming you can even finish the game it does bring down the experience drastically.
I think half of the fun will be seeing if I can finish it then xD I've played a number of early access games and know that feeling, but the best part of this will be going into it with lower expectations than those that praise it.

Yeah, I remember that Humble Bundle and I meant to get it but forgot to actually do it haha. With GCU + shipping its $7.77, I don't have an issue with that at all.
IMHO, it's certainly worth that amount of $.

DS3 is good - though, I do prefer both DS1+2.

You can just hope that EA doesn't do another Humble Bundle w/ DS3 in the 1st Tier - and you'll be okay. :)

Dead Space 3 is the closest thing to an HP Lovecraft game we will ever get. The influence is clearly there. The last half of the game is just mind-meltingly awesome if you understand where the devs were going with the story. And the ending to the DLC....wow.

Dead Space 3 is the closest thing to an HP Lovecraft game we will ever get. The influence is clearly there. The last half of the game is just mind-meltingly awesome if you understand where the devs were going with the story. And the ending to the DLC....wow.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. I mean it IS a fantastic series that I love, but if we're talking games in general I'd say Arkham Horror takes the cake. And if that's too much of an investment, the abridged version (Elder Sign) is fantastic.

Never looked into that Call of Cthulhu 360 game though..

I'll have to check out that DLC sometime, didn't even know about it.

IMHO, it's certainly worth that amount of $.
DS3 is good - though, I do prefer both DS1+2.

You can just hope that EA doesn't do another Humble Bundle w/ DS3 in the 1st Tier - and you'll be okay. :)
Is dead space 1,2,and 3 retail copies activate on steam? Sorry for the dumb question,but just got a 2012 macbook pro from cowboom and started buying cheap games from best buy to activate on steam. Also, a pc user ally life, anyone got tips about learning the os Mac? Is it easy to transfers my old windows files to Mac? Wonder how to get Windows licence to transfer possible? Got vista and window 7 on old laptop.
Can I just install a new hafddrive and download the OS? Sorry about the post and I know this is video game deal forum.

Is dead space 1,2,and 3 retail copies activate on steam? Sorry for the dumb question,but just got a 2012 macbook pro from cowboom and started buying cheap games from best buy to activate on steam.
No. EA games for the PC from retail (or most digital online stores) activate on EA's own service Origin.

If you want EA games on Steam, you usually - 9.8 times out of 10 - have to buy those directly through Steam.

Only real time you might see EA throw out Steam-keys, is when they actually do a EA Humble Bundle.

Also, Dead Space 3 is not on Steam. Most PC games from EA that were released after Battlefield 3 are only found on Origin.

I see AC: Unity PC - $15.99

Doesn't top when Fry's had it for $10 - but still, not too bad.
The aholes at Fry's canceled my order for no apparent reason. This might be the next best thing, but maybe it'll hit $10 again later this year.

No. EA games for the PC from retail (or most digital online stores) activate on EA's own service Origin.

If you want EA games on Steam, you usually - 9.8 times out of 10 - have to buy those directly through Steam.
Only real time you might see EA throw out Steam-keys, is when they actually do a EA Humble Bundle.

Also, Dead Space 3 is not on Steam. Most PC games from EA that were released after Battlefield 3 are only found on Origin.
Thanks.

I got DS3 Limited Edition for PS3 last year at TrU for $1 lolol and you forgot Call of Cthulhu, there was supposed to be sequel to it but it got cancelled =(

Well, I wouldn't go that far. I mean it IS a fantastic series that I love, but if we're talking games in general I'd say Arkham Horror takes the cake. And if that's too much of an investment, the abridged version (Elder Sign) is fantastic.

Never looked into that Call of Cthulhu 360 game though..

I'll have to check out that DLC sometime, didn't even know about it.
Been trying to get a new copy of Call of Cthulhu on Xbox but prices have been redonkulous lol

bread's done
Back